jade palce

lu xiang looked at her deeply for a while before smiling.

he then turn arround and walked away.

''mother concubine must be tired, i will leave you to rest'' said lu xiang lazily.

wu xia was stunned when he turned arround and leave, while she was in a trance lu xiang has alredy took this chance to walked out of the palace.

when concubine wu xia came back to he senses lu xiang was alredy gone.

she then started cursing at lu xiang and breaking everything in the hall.

lu xiang started walking to his own his own palace name the jade palace.

in the past even though this palace is named the jade palace when lu xiang was send there when he was one year old, it was an old and bare place with weeds growing inside and the walls falling apart. the person who also send lu xiang who was sickly to this place was the emperor who listened to his concubines pillow talk.

at that time lu xiang also completely gave up on the emperor.

but right now the jade palace is completely differnt from the past. while walking inside the palace the maids bowed to lu xiang. when lu xiang raised his hand those people stand up before hurrying to do their chores.

lu xiang then walked towards his palace with four maids following him.

as he walked he crossed over a bridge that is over the pond dug up on lu xiang request with koi's  swimming about freely, before walking through a garden with rare flowers and herbs that he use for experiment.

befor he completely left the garden though a furry thing ran towards him at full force.

before lu xiang did anything though, one of lu xiang shadow guards caught it before putting the thing into lu xiang's arms, before dissapearing.

the thing in lu xiangs arm turn out to be a baby fox.

''Ao''

the fox wagged it's tail in excitement.

''white ball, what are you doing'' ask lu xiang as he gently rub the little fox's head.

the fox rubbed against lu xiang hand before jumping out of his gand and running around lu xiang in excitement.

lu xiang then laught softly at him.

''prepare some mince chicken with strawberry's and milk for white ball'' said lu xiang to his maids.

''and you all don't have to follow me'' said lu xiang as he walked towards his study.

lu xiang took off his shoes at the front as he walked in on barefoot on the saoft mat laid out on the ground before walking towards where stacks of books are place on the shelf.