Can you Stay?..

Bens pov
It was a normal day here at spy school. Me and my usually friend group were hanging out and goofing around at our lunch table when I noticed something that wasn't right- or should I say someone?

Erica wasn't at her table- no let me rephrase that- wasn't at lunch AT All.

"Do you know where Erica is at?" I asked Zoe. "Well she was at coding 104 today, she must have not come to lunch I guess-." Zoe responded, like she was also worried at the moment.

I excused myself from the table, dumped my tray, and started to the dormitory.

I had to find where she was at, I'm getting worried.

When I arrived at Erica's door, I was concerned- yes Erica's door was filled with locks and threats not to bother her- but the lights were off underneath her door. She always has them on.

I slowly knocked on the door when someone pulled me inside quickly and slammed the door.

"Hello to you to." I teased

Instead of saying something like 'why are you here' or 'I will have to kill you now', she hugged me!

It was a short, sweet hug, that left me shocked. I stared at her with my mouth hanging wide-open.

When I finally got a glimpse of her, Erica's eyes were blood-shot red.

And tears were running down her face-
Was the great Erica Hale crying?

"Oh my goodness Erica! Are you crying?"
She gave me a small nod in response.
She came over and gave me another hug.

"I can't do this anymore Ben! It's so much pressure and I just can't hide my emotions well- especially with you around and-" Erica sobbed in my shoulder before I stopped her.
"Shhh Erica, let's sit down and you can explain things slowly." I said softly in her ear.

Sorry this is such a short chapter! I promise I will make longer ones in the future! I'll try to post ever other day if I can! Trust me the chapters get longer and even more goes on!
Word count-352