Can you stay?.. part 3

Erica's POV

We were sitting at the table just talking. Me and Zoe were chatting about just random girl stuff, I was starting to trust her more and think she wasn't that bad. The boys were talking about video games and which talking about which football team (college league) was the best I.

"Okay but Michigan Wolverines are amazing!" Ben said.

"Agreed, there quarterback, J.J Mcarthy is so cuteee!" Zoe squealed.

"Nah, I'm looking at the cuter one." I said, looking up to Ben. (Sorry it's so cheesy)

Ben blushed slightly and kissed the top mod my head. "Agreed!" I heard Zoe say.

That made my blood boil. I sent Zoe my signature icy glare but stopped when Ben whispered "Hey love, it's ok."

Come on Erica, pull it together!

I mentally beat myself up for being that jealous, and Ben noticed.

"I'm going to take Erica for a little walk, be back in five." Ben said.

"Ok see ya!" The all said, except Chip doing it in a sing-song- voice that made me laugh.

Ben pulled me aside into the hall which no one in the Mess could see.

"Erica Hale."

"Benjamin Ripley."

"You know I won't leave you, you're the only person I need, Zoe can't even compete with you." He assured.

"I know, but I love you..." I whispered "and I don't want to loose you too.."

"Erica, love, you won't loose me."

"You don't know that."

"In fact, I do" he said softly, and kissed me.

To my surprise, instead of freezing up, I deepened it.

C'mon Erica, pull yourself together.

No he's your boyfriend!

Okay fine! Just shut up!

Okay yay!!

It was a sweet, short-ish kiss, but that didn't matter. I couldn't help but notice how frickle frackle cute he was! (What did I just say 🤣)

"Okay, are you ready to go back?" He asked, offering his hand.

I nodded. When we got back Chip and Mike were going on and off on how Georgia shouldn't be 1# on college football brackets.

Me and Ben sat down, hands still clasped together and Ben chymed in. Zoe shot me countless amounts of glares until I shut her up by sending her one.

When the clock hit 7:00, all of us said our goodbyes and left for our dorms.

Since me and Ben's dorms were fairly close, we walked together.

Ben stopped at his dorm and started to open the door when I grabbed his hand.

"Can you stay?.." I whispered.

He smiled and nodded, than picked me up bridal-style and brung me to my dorm. He set me on my bed and laid down on the couch.

"Woah there buddy, I'm not gonna make you sleep on the couch!" I spoke.

"Oh well where do I sleep?" He asked.

I patted the spot in bed next to me. He nodded and jumped in with a goofy grin on his face. I loved that grin, it was something that I loved most about him.

"Sorry I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable..." he explained.

"Well thank you!"

"Mhm"

We talked until we couldn't anymore. Well not really, just until we fell asleep.

Bens pov-

I woke up and noticed I wasn't in my room... and that Erica was....

Curled up around me?

I thought about getting up, but quickly decided against it. Ice Queen won't often even talk to you, but this! This is hella rare- pardon my language.

I tucked Erica's hair behind her ear, and stroked her face. She was so goddamn beautiful! Pardon my language again.

She started to open her eyes and wake up, looking around confused, but still laying down.
Soon she calmed herself and looked up at me.

"Good morning beautiful!" I whispered and kissed her on the forehead.

She blushed. "Good morning!"

"Do you want to stay here for a bit longer or go make food?" I asked.

"Well we need to get ready first so let's stay here a bit."

I nodded "Wanna grab your stuff and head to my room for a bit?"

"Sure!"

I picked her up and walked her to my room. She had her outfit and utility belt in her hand, the other around my shoulder and neck.

"Sheesh, guess you like picking me up." Erica complained.

"Well why not?" I asked

She shrugged. We reached my dorm and I set her down. She sat on my bed while I went into the bathroom and changed, brushed my teeth, and did my hair. Well not really, I kept it messy.

I came out in back sweatpants and a 'st. Smithens Science Academy' sweatshirt.

Erica came out after she changed in her regular skin tight black bodysuit, with a accented white utility belt.

Erica started to look through my closet and turned around. "Can I borrow one of your hoodies?" She asked.

"Of course you can! What's mine is yours!" I said.

She picked out a grey letterman jacket from NASA's Kennedy Space Center. She put it over her usual clothes, so it just looked like she had a oversized hoodie and leggings.

I stood up and gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

"As beautiful as always."

This one was quite a bit longer with two povs in one! Proud of myself!
Anyways it's gonna start to go crazy after this chapter and you'll see eventually! Thanks for reading

-agent Zaya

Word count-907