Can you stay..? Part 7

Jeez I thank you guys so much!! 817 reads!!! I never though I'd get this far!!

Bens pov:

As I stepped into the bright sunlight of Trixies room I had 2 things on my mind, Erica Hale and a ride home. To be completely honest I did not feel safe in Trixies room; I knew Erica was going to flip when I came back out. You never exactly feel safe as a spy, but you can get somewhat close. This now was not close.

"So Bennn..... you know mikes birthday is coming up right?" Trixies asked warily, making sure not to be very loud. Her eyes were bouncing off of every object you could find, her hands slightly shaking.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I responded, trying to reassure her that I wasn't a threat.

Trixie knew I was a trash spy, but you can never exactly tell what the Hale's were thinking when they displayed emotions. It's a talent that clearly I don't have.

"Well I'm not exactly sure what to get him," she said, her face flushing red in embarrassment "I want it to be special, and sweet. You know, from the heart"

I thought for a moment, thinking of potential presents. But I wanted to ask Trixie what she had in mind first, maybe her ideas were better than mine.

"We'll Trix what do you think?"

"Maybe a double date? I mean I love my sister, you and Mike are like brothers, I have a feeling that will be a good one,"

I nodded in response, this was going to go so well.

Erica's POV-

I returned to my cold hearted self and stepped into the living room with Jawa to my right. I was highly suspicious on how Trixie was treating Ben here; therefore, I opened up my laptop and started hacking into the speakers on the plane in hopes of finding out what Trixie brought Ben into.

Jealousy- a feeling that can crush anything you put in its way; leaving behind scars and reminders of its presence, only leaving the small amount of forgiveness that is able to fix those scars.

I hated that feeling, absolutely hated it. Just like pity.

Pity- I would rather be hated than be pitted. Such a strong feeling doesn't make you feel so tough, don't it?

Jawa looked over my shoulder at what I was doing, her eyes widening when she noticed.

"Girl if you wanted to hack something you could have just asked me! I love hacking!" Jawa complained.

"I know you do, but now is not the time," I replied flatly "plus, I'm overall a better spy than you"

"Woah there buddy," Mike chimed in "be a little more humble there Hale,"

I snapped, "Don't tell me what to do tag-along!"

Everyone went silent after that. If you guys don't know, Mike interfered with our mission in Vail, so because there was no way to tell him that the Academy didn't exist, we had to enroll him. That's i why said tag-along.

I felt bad a little bit- but I didn't show it. I kept my act up as everybody looked at me, shocked.

"Erica..." Chip whispered.

"Say you didn't mean it-" said Jawa.

Mike stood up and walked over to me, face to face.

"Say that again Hale.." Mike quietly confronted.

I stood silent, slowly coming closer, "tag along"

Mike swung at me and I swiftly dodged it. This went on a few more times before I flipped him over, and then was a fight.

(Oh my gosh sorry for all of the POV changes)

Bens:

When I heard the first yelp, I looked to Trixie and ran into the living room. Trix soon followed me and stopped by my side when we saw Mike and Erica fighting.

Trixie and I quickly intervened and separated them, me holding Erica back and Trixie holding Mike.

"Okay explain what's going on," I asked Chip and Jawa.

"Well Erica was hacking into some sort of speaker," Chip explained, "and Jawa looked over her shoulder and asked if he could. Erica got all defensive saying she was a better spy than Jawa overall. Mike told her to be more humble causing Erica to snap calling him a tag along, and that's how this started."

I looked to Erica with disbelief in my eyes and took her to the room, mouthing 'sorry' to Mike on the way. Well this was going to be strange.

Sorry it's short y'all but I hope you enjoyed it, I'm going to have to get used to making it long again. For now, bye my loves!