chapter 2

nym-os warning
message loading...

“:)”

Jack...

another message is displayed, I try to read it without losing sight of the road.

"You're going to have to become Mrs. Jake, follow my destination and my explanations. rummage through my things and you'll understand :)."

The gps takes me along very small roads, motion sickness could quickly appear. I do not meet any other car for several kilometers. Where is Jake taking me?

I have no less than a quarter of an hour left before arriving at my destination. my stomach kept churning all over the place, I swallowed two drugs for motion sickness. I finally arrive at a few houses.

moonvale.

there is a sign indicating it. my gps takes me to a motel. I look around. a few dilapidated houses and a bakery.

I get out and leave August in the car for a few minutes. I open the motel's reception door, the chimes play a little music to warn of my arrival.

“- Good evening., I say to the woman towards the counter.

- hello, she smiled, damn she said hello and I said good evening... how can I help you?

- I am Mr. Jake's wife, he told me to come here.

- I see, wait, I'm looking at the registers.

I wait. I feel like I've been waiting forever.

- bedroom 13 is the only bedroom with access to the garden for the dog. I haven't seen your husband for several weeks.

even I knew it Miss.

- you have 2 weeks left before payment is no longer sufficient.

first access for the dog and two five weeks in the motel, he had all planned.

- I'll give you the room card and let you settle in., the woman whispers to me with a smile.

I turn on my heels and go get the suitcases, holding August with one free hand. I scan the card and enter the room. the bed is not made, the place on the right. the closet is open with clothes, Jake's. I look at the desk which is under the window. There's a computer with a letter, my name written on it, handwritten.

I put my stuff on the floor, leave August in Jake's room. There is a hoodie next to a pile of documents. I see a small kitchen with a few cans. The dishes are meticulously arranged. My gaze meets a small door, I open it and a bathroom is here. A toothbrush, toothpaste by its side. In the shower soap and shampoo, so he has long enough hair to have used shampoo.

I return to the main room and open the closet wider. Clothes, a red suit and a red dress too. I take them out of the dressing room and look at the paper on them.

"Valentine ball gown by Aurora"

A paper is stuck just behind. It is a presentation paper of the future evening of the aurora.

Aurora masked ball:
July 7 at 9 p.m.
a frenzied evening in the unknown and liquor.

Phil Hawkins.

it's in less than two weeks. enough before the accommodation is no longer valid. you had all calculated Jake.

Absolutely all.

A desire to try the dress takes me. I will try later. I pull the chair from the office, put my body on the cold seat. I take the envelope in my hands. My index finger passes over Jake's handwriting, as if to memorize it and never forget it.