Summerslam

Michael didn't appear the RAW before Summerslam as he wanted to spend some time with his baby sister, named Aurora, while his mother looks on with a smile on her face, seeing Michael as the sweetest and loving older brother.

Michael has had little experience with babies, much less, siblings, but the fact he was elated his parents finally decided to have more shows he wanted a little brother or sister.

Mostly to feel much like an older sibling while many superstars see his as a younger one. 😂

However, he is set to appear on SummerSlam and has been considered him being a part of the match. This makes it his possible in ring debut, though his involvement would most likely not be much as well, he's still a kid.

So...

(Imagine Michael in between Triple H and Shawn while having Sun Glasses on)

SummerSlam arrives as everyone was pumped for the matches. Most are focused on the Match between D-Generation X against Vince and Shane McMahon. Many question if Michael would get involved as back in Vengeance, he did assist in taking care of any outside interference.

However, it is confirmed that Michael will not be at ringside as Triple H and Shawn are worried that Vince and Shane will pull off something that could have Michael getting inevitably hurt.

And they were right as when they are in the ring, Vince and Shane sent out the Spirit Squad, then Mr. Kennedy and Fit Finlay, then William Regal, and finally the Big Show to attack them. This was a calculated assault by Vince and Shane, which Triple H and Shawn, despite being beaten, were glad they trusted their gut in not having Michael out with them.

Soon, after the attack, the match begins and the crowd see that the McMahons have the advantage over the beaten DX. They tore Shawn apart while Triple H was at ringside with different Tag Team Moves from Demolition, The Hart Foundation, and the Road Warriors.

Suddenly, Shawn manages to bring out some fight as he then tags in Triple H. Triple H was on fire against the McMahons. Suddenly, after sending Vince and Shane out of the ring, Umaga and Estrada came out and Umaga hits Triple H with a Samoan Spike.

Then Kane arrives and attacks Umaga, sending him away as Vince went for the cover but Triple H kicks out. Then he hits Mike Chioda before telling Shane it's time. Shane places a Trashcan on Triple H who sat the lower turnbuckle and climbs up.

As he reaches to the top however, he felt something hard and cold smacking him in the back. He felt it again as he then falls down as the crowd was going crazy seeing who attacked him.