Making their mark

RAW
August 21, 2006

RAW begins with recaps from SummerSlam last night. Edge still Champion, McMahons lost despite having a calvary attacking DX and Michael appearing to help his father and uncle, gaining a few more OMG moments after that. The fans were surprised at how skilled he is, which is no surprise, considering he also trained with many wrestlers as he grows up.

*later*

We see Edge walking down the Halls with an angry face. Earlier he was celebrating his victory over John Cena by also having Lita dumb his version of the WWE Title down the river, until Jeff Hardy appears and fights him.

He then arrives at Vince's office and storms in.

Edge: Hey I- *sees who's there and gets angry* What are you doing here?!

The camera moves and we see Michael playing his Nintendo DS again while sitting on the desk as the crowd pops

The camera moves and we see Michael playing his Nintendo DS again while sitting on the desk as the crowd pops. Since they're in Connecticut, his birth state, the crowd cheered even louder. He then finished a level and turns to Edge.

Michael: What?

Edge: Like, what are you doing here?! You shouldn't be allowed to be here?!

Michael: Even if I'm not allowed, you'd think I care?

The crowd oohs and cheers. Edge gave a glare but he knows the kind of kid Michael is.

Edge: Where's Vince? And where is Coach?

Michael: Gramps is taking his 24/7 Sulking after last night and Coach left to do some exercises to make himself look like gramps. For some reason.

Edge: Really?

Michael: Yeah. I literally heard him say *does an impression of Coach* "Oh man, I can't wait to look like the Chairman. If he sees me like this, then I'll be the best loyal follower to him, right after Michael P.S Hayes!"

Edge: Geez. Talk about having low self esteem.

Michael: That's what I said!

The crowd oohs and laughs as they looked at each other in confusion and shock.

Michael: Did we just agreed on something?

Edge: Without any malice and desire to kill each other?

Both: ...Ew.

The crowd laughs as they turned away and gagged.

Michael: I think I lost my lunch with that.