Michael Night RAW

RAW
July 10

(Saw not much involvement with DX so thought why not have Michael only like before)

Everything got shook up last week as Edge beat Rob Van Dam to win the Raw World Title. Other than that, it's time to head towards Dallas for Saturday Night's Main Event, which was scheduled to feature last week's main event. Odds are something is going to change for that show, which is likely only going one way. Let's get to it.

After the match between John Cena and Shelton Benjamin, we see Vince and Shane arguing with Eugene over his mocking of them using DX Catchphrases. This led to then making a match against him and them.

Michael is seen listening to them as the camera moves to him and the crowd cheers.

Michael: Better him than me. *shrugs* That's all I'm saying. But...the Spirit Squad will no doubt interfere and Eugene will not stand a chance. Hmm...

*later*

We see Michael again sitting on a box playing with his Nintendo DS as the crowd cheers for him. Then we see Carlito and Trish Stratus arriving as they were looking for Johnny Nitro and Melina.

Trish: Hey, Mike.

Michael: Hey, Trish. Hey, Carlito. What are you guys doing?

Carlito: Looking for Nitro and Melina.

Michael: Okay.

Both Carlito and Trish look hesitantly as they stepped to whisper, getting the crowd to laugh while Michael continues playing his game.

Carlito: Should we ask him where they are?

Trish: I don't know. Who knows what he'll say.

Carlito: Could you ask him?

Trish: Why me?

Carlito: You know...because your a señorita. And plus between you and me, he and I don't get along.

Trish: Okay fine.

Trish goes up to Michael.

Trish: Say, Michael. You don't happen to see Melina and Nitro running around here?

Michael: Wait. Almost done. *finishes the level* Nope. I mean I've seen then running through here but nothing else. Melina called me an ugly brat as Nitro laughed at me.

The crowd boos at that as they think he's adorable.

Trish: Well, they're wrong for that. You're adorable and everyone else knows it. *Carlito nods* Could you tell us where they went so we could get revenge for you, honey?

Michael: Nah. *pats the box* Got it done myself.

Soon, a muffled scream was heard as Trish and Carlito look on in awe and fear as Michael hops off the box and opens it, revealing Melina and Nitro inside. The crowd yells in shock that Michael did it again.

Jerry: Oh my God!

JR: Michael had Melina and Nitro captive! Just like he did to Edge and Masters last year!

Jerry: I'm still wondering how did he managed to do that!

Johnny: *pulls the cloth off his mouth* Help! We're sorry about earlier! Just get this kid away from us! He's crazy! Please! No, don't-

Michael sprays chloroform at him, making him go unconscious before closing the door while Melina still yelling through the cloth in her mouth. He then turns to Trish and Carlito, as they look at him in fear.

Michael: See? No bully can mess with me. Even if they're a few years older and taller than me.

Trish: Yeah. *pats him in the head* Good job, Michael. We're gonna go.