where is he?

the next morning:

tails and Knuckles started to worry since Sonic never return home last night from his date, causing the two of them to fear the worst while thinking Shadow might have killed him and started calling up the rest of the gang to come over to help them find Sonic. 

an hour later they were all together in Tail's living room, with Amy being the most worried as she feared for her friend and Rouge being asked questions about where Shadow would be or where he lives.

Rouge: clam down boys, I'm sure Shadow hasn't killed him. he may have just taken him on the date and they fell asleep together somewhere

 rouge said as she try to speak logically to tails and knuckles while Silver was reading the paper and spotted a photo that was taken last night.

Silver: um guys, you need to look at this

tails and knuckle grab the paper and saw a picture of sonic and shadow in suits eating in a restaurant, smiling with a headline at the bottom of the photo of the gossip from the other people in the restaurant, explaining they saw the two hedgehogs holding hands as they entered and was drinking wine together, claiming they look like the two was dating.

Tails: yeah, sure they were on a date but it's not a real date, since sonic only agreed because of the dare we gave him'

Amy: what dare are you speaking about tails

 Amy said as her hammer appeared in her hand with the two tail kid back away as he could only explain that it was meant to be payback for all the times that sonic dared them to do something embarrassing or got them in trouble by the local officers

Amy didn't like the dare they told him to do and started to raise her hammer above her head with knuckles getting in front of tails and threaten her 

Knuckles: I will hit you, if I have to defend myself'

but they all stop when they heard the door bell go off with tails rushing to the door, opening the door only to see Shadow carrying sonic in his arms, pouting with his arm cross against his chest.

Tails: sonic! we all were worried sick because you never came home. where were you?

Shadow: don't worry were he's been fox, I need you to take care of faker while I'm at work

Sonic: I can take care of myself

Shadow: not with your injury your not

Tails: what did you do to let him get injured?

Shadow: don't worry about it. now are you going to take care of him or not?

tails sigh, opening the door more for him to come in and surprisingly shadow was carrying him inside the living room and then lay him on the couch in front of everyone there witnessing Shadow carefully putting his rival down on the couch.

the gang was confused and even a little shocked to see shadow carrying sonic but what freak them out the most was when shadow told sonic that he will pick him up after he was finish with his work before kissing sonic forehead making him blush in embarrassment in front of everyone.

Amy wasn't so impress and yelled at the black hedgehog before he called rouge to follow him and was walking to the door.

Amy: you can't just kiss my boyfriend and leave. I want to know why he was with you last night and what you did to him

Sonic: Amy I'm fine and I was...

shadow spoke causing sonic to stop speaking as he then turn to look at the ebony hedgehog with a smug smirk on his face as he held out his hand and showed off his golden wedding band wrap around his finger.

Shadow: am I allowed, to kiss and spend time with my husband' 

he said in a smug tone, when looking at the fuming pink female that switched her head to sonic direction and he had no choice but to hold up his ring for everyone to see.

Sonic: um...surprise

sonic let out a nervous chuckle after he spoke, fearing that he would have to deal with Amy's hammer but instead she went into a fit of tears as she ran pass shadow and the others then left thought the front door with blaze running after her.

with shadow feeling as if he accomplished something, he left along with rouge but not before telling tails again to take good care of him while he's gone.

the only once's that was left in the house was tails, sonic, knuckles, silver with three of them staring at the blue hedgehog with disbelieve and wanted to know how he got married in the first place.

Knuckles: I though he said he was taking you on a date, not getting married to you!'

Sonic: he did take me on a date but then.....he mentioned as we were eating about getting married since we already knew each other pretty well and then took me to this church were I sign the paper and put this ring on my finger before taking me to his apartment for the night

sonic explained, but didn't mention to them about shadow was going to kill them all if he didn't agree to it.

Silver: well that's okay. just don't consummate the marriage and you two will be able to get a divorce

Sonic: right....about that. remember shadow saying I have an injury

sonic said with a sweet smile, hopping the three wouldn't over react with Tails confirming it

Tails: you did didn't you

Sonic: umm...well, we were drinking a little and I knew what I was doing and...

Knuckles: in other word, you did

sonic: yes....but on the bright side, I didn't get dump on the first date

knuckles: YOU IDOIT!