Untitled Part 3

Mika's parents knew about the relationship.

They were okay with it because he was happy.

Anyway a year later past and prom started.

Mika, Alex and Swampy couldn't go together.

But somehow the rules were fixed and the three of them could go together.

People complained about it and Mika felt like he was back in Florida.

Swampy's parents got harassed, hell even his other family members got harassed.

His cousin Denver who lives in the next town over even got hate for it and it wasn't fun.

Alex on the other hand had people saying that Swampy and Mika tricked him into believe all this stuff.

Alex knew people were saying this because he has Autism.

People kept saying he doesn't know what love is and he's a confused boy but Alex had a enough and lay someone out so badly that they left him alone.

Alex hates being treated differently do to autism.

It was a whole thing but in the end the three got to go to prom together.

They also got to go to their senior prom together.

So many people assumed it was just a phase or they would break up but now in their first year of college they are still together.

They made new friends- a group of friends who know what's it's like to be mistreated based on your sexuality, race, gender and hobbies.

Alex met Moth Patel and Spencer Wei while working in  a nursing project.

Swampy met Bong who became their best friend.

Swampy knew of Ash Wei from photos they saw of Denver and Ash.

Mika met so many other people but didn't have one person who was their favorite because all of them are.