Untitled Part 42.

Flashback.

"Why is their hair green. "Said Margot.

"Ma they dyed it green ."Said Ken.

"I did it myself grandma I also helped Denver dyed his hair red ."Said Swampy.

Swampy's cousin Denver was visiting from California.

Denver stood there with his dyed red braids.

"Why is my son's hair red. "Said Nick.

"I dyed it, Auntie said it was okay. "Said Swampy.

Swampy and Denver were in sixth grade.

 "You two look like Christmas lights . "Said Margot chuckling a bit.

Swampy wasn't out as nonbinary to their family but everyone just refer to them with they/them pronouns because that what Swampy's always been comfortable with.

Swampy didn't known what nonbinary was until sixth grade.

They knew what transgender meant because one of their aunts was transgender.

 "Let the kids express themselves as long as they don't get a facial piercing at that age they're fine. "Said Francis 

Later that day Swampy came out as nonbinary.

No one was shocked those.

Swampy never claimed to be cis or any binary gender so this wasn't a shocked.

Swampy came out pan once they learned what that word meant and thought to themselves so this is what I have been feeling.

Meanwhile somewhere in New Jersey.

Alex came out as nonbinary to their parents but kept the pronouns he/him because other pronouns didn't feel right to him also he didn't want to use other pronouns.

Alex came out as mlm or gay earlier that year.

When he was little his only exposure to gay people was that one of his aunts was a lesbian and that one of his classmates had two dads

Meanwhile in Florida.

Mika was already out to their parents.

(Mika uses he/they)

His parents were shocked but supportive.

His brother was demiromantic and all of their siblings weren't straight.

His parents were the type to wear free dad hug and free mom hug shirts

Mika's best friend name is David Cho- David is gay.

David is a twin, his sister name is Nina, she's a lesbian.

It's not genetic as all of their siblings are straight but them.

David and Nina are Korean while Mika is Mexican and Filipino.

Mika isn't white those-none of their blood relatives are white.

Mika was getting ready for his guitar lessons.

He has on a yellow hoodie because yellow is their favorite color .

Years later Mika met Alex and Swampy when they were assigned a project for school.

Swampy like when people play with their hair but in a romantic clean not dirty way.

End of flashback.