Untitled Part 26.

While hanging out with some friends while helping out with the wedding.

Someone asked when Alex and Swampy met.

"Freshman year. "Said Swampy.

"I had just moved from New Jersey ." Said Alex.

Flashback.

Cw-I add stuff like this to make it more real, I don't add racist slurs but will add crap like a character being called a dog eating to show how rude and hateful people can be while also showing how people who assume crap like that are losers.

Alex went to go get dress for school.

Alex had on a Pokémon shirt, some blue jeans, a denim jacket, a baseball cap and boots.

His glasses were red.

He's new to this school.

He saw some kids talking about anime at lunch and went to go talk to them but they made it clear that Alex wasn't welcome.

Everyone made that clear.

Alex sat alone and kept a eye on his lunch to make sure no one touched it because someone once put his lunch on the ground and then back on the table without telling him and he got sick.

Alex didn't have any friends, their only friend was a kid from their former middle school who left a month before anyone else did, that person felt bad for Alex anyway so they weren't really his friend.

One day during lunch.

A kid with green hair in a red hoodie asked if they could sit there.

"Are you sure. "Said Alex.

"Yes." Said Swampy

Alex learned their name was Swampy and they were trans- nonbinary

"Did pick that name out. "Said Alex.

"Did you pick the name Alex out. "Said Swampy.

"No my parents gave it to me. "Said Alex.

Then Alex was like "Wait your parents named you Swampy. "

"Swampy Loki Pham. "Said Swampy.

"Your name is so cool. "Said Alex.

Alex thought that Swampy was so cool.

"I made a new friend, they're nonbinary like me and their name is Swampy, they like anime and baking they are cool also they didn't make fun of me for being Autistic . "Said Alex.

Alex's parents were happy for Alex.

Swampy didn't care if someone mentioned them being nonbinary it's not a secret to anyone.

The only issue were Swampy's friends.

They were huge jerks towards Alex.

Swampy never knew how mean their friends could be because their friends were showed this side around Swampy.

Alex didn't want to be around those friends and the feeling was mutual.

Anytime Alex would sit next to Swampy at lunch.

Swampy's friends would talk over them or start talking to Swampy like Alex wasn't talking or there even when Swampy told them to stop.

Alex stopped sitting next to Swampy because of it.

Swampy realized something that they like Alex.

Both of them at the time didn't realize they were poly or anything like that.

Swampy placed a Valentine's day card in Alex's locker.

Alex was going to throw it away because he thought someone was pranking him .

When Swampy told him the truth.

Alex assumed Swampy was only being nice to trick him or out of pity.

"Never talk to me again. "Said Alex.

Alex went home and ended up crying.

Swampy felt upset.

Word got around at school and everyone made of Alex even more than usually.

Swampy didn't like that one bit.

Alex would get cards from people but knew everyone was making fun of him.

Alex's breaking point was hiding in the bathroom- Alex was okay with being in the men's room despite not being a man.

Swampy went to go talk to his friends.

"Alex isn't stupid or a idiot or any of that ableist crap you guys say about him, he's creative, smart ,funny and I like being friends with him. "Said Swampy.

One of them made a comment about Alex never amounting to anything.

"He wants to be a nurse. "Said Swampy.

One of them made a comment about that never happening. 

Swampy looked angry and everyone shut up.

"I'm no longer going to be friends with you guys since you showed me your true colors. "Said Swampy

Swampy found Alex.

"Go away. "Said Alex.

"Can we talk please. "Said Swampy.

Alex didn't say anything.

Swampy went to talk .

"When I moved here from California as a kid I didn't know anyone. "Said Swampy.

Then Swampy said "I was a Asian kid with two dads, moving from a mainly Asian area to a mainly white area, I was moving from a mainly accepting area to a area where we assumed would be accepting until someone said something mean to us, I dealt with fatherless jokes until my dad Ken went to pick me up that when it stopped. "

"I was never what people called normal, even since I could talk I knew I wasn't a boy, when I first came out as pan a lot of people had a issue with same with nonbinary, my dads got blamed for everything, anytime I did wrong they got blamed for it, anytime I did something deemed feminine they got blamed for it. "Said Swampy.

Then Swampy said "When I met you all I could think is this person seems too cool for me."

"I'm not cool you were the cool one. "Said Alex.

"I'm not cool. "Said Swampy.

"You have green hair and know how to make blueberry tarts of course you're cool. "Said Alex.

"You can free hand draw and know so much about Pokémon that's awesome you're like the coolest person ever. "Said Swampy.

Then they ended up kissing.

That when they ended up dating.

So many of Swampy's friends stop wanting to be around them because Swampy chose Alex over them.

"Alex is cool you're not . "Said Swampy.

Then sophomore year.

They met Mika and the rest was history. 

End of flashback.

"I lose a lot of friends but it was worthy because I met so many awesome people. "Said Swampy.

Swampy lose a lot of friends but made new and improve ones like Naruhito, Bong and Sky who are some of their best friends.

Also Swampy had Denver who is the coolest.