Untitled Part 25

A few after the wedding .

Swampy was helping Naruhito with his job because six people left, well actually it was ten people but still.

Swampy was helping with baking since it's something Swampy was good at.

In high school Swampy would always get good grades in baking and cooking.

Their school would have a bake sale and Swampy always ended up baking something.

Upstate had a state fair once when Swampy was in high school

There were people were showing off pies they made.

Swampy's parents drove their child there so Swampy could compete because the fair allowed them.

So surrounded by housewives and baker boys was Swampy who was a sixteen year old at the time .

Swampy won a blue ribbon, the first teen to compete and win.

Anything baking related thing like a state fair in their state Swampy usually went too.

Swampy's parents would drive their child to track meets, guitar lessons, baking competitions, dance competitions and debate team tournaments.

Swampy did dance for two reasons- they wanted to and two because the local cheer club wouldn't allow boys and at the time some people assumed Swampy was a boy even those Swampy made it very clear that they weren't a boy.

Swampy good at debating someone on a topic and winning said debate.

Two things Swampy sucks at is playing the piano and calculus.

"I use to do baking competitions as a kid. "Said Swampy.

"Wow. "Said Bong.

"I had braces and just dyed my hair green at the time. "Said Swampy.

Swampy issue was that the place that Naruhito works at wanted Swampy to work there because of the high reviews and Swampy didn't know what to do.

They didn't know what to do so they ended up not taking the job because they didn't want their passion to become their job.