Untitled Part 8.

Swampy was making something for a party- they and their cosmetology friends were having a party for passing their exam.

Swampy invited Bong over to make something.

Someone in their class assumed they were dating.

"No my boyfriend is five ft five and Chinese American. "Said Bong.

"I have two partners both are nonbinary. "Said Swampy.

Someone put it in Mika's head that Swampy might be cheating.

They had a huge fight.

Mika broke up with Swampy and well Alex followed suit.

"I'm going to go stay with my parents ,you two enjoy your lives without me since you both assume I would cheat which is hurtful. "Said Swampy.

Swampy pack up the kitchen stuff and their stuff from their side of the room.

Swampy made it to their parents' house.

"What happened. "Said Ken.

Swampy explained what happened.

"I hate this ."Said Swampy.

Swampy went to get the rest of their stuff.

Swampy wants to be single now.

The friend group was shaken.

People picking sides it was crazy then Swampy said. 

"I'm leaving you guys don't need me, okay me being here might ruin it for everyone. "Said Swampy.

Swampy didn't bother anyone even when Bong, Naruhito and Sky invited them to hang out.

Even Denver tried to talk to his cousin but it didn't work.

A year past and Swampy got a new partner during their third year of college.

Some guy from their class.

It was nice but Swampy's parents didn't like this guy.

At first they assumed because they were so use to Alex and Mika that this was the reason.

It wasn't the real reason the real reason was because Mira kept demanding Swampy hang out even when Swampy was tired from class and work.

Swampy doesn't drink at all but somehow Mira got Swampy drink and left them while he went to go talk to someone and Swampy got hurt.

Swampy ended in someone's car and they got into a accident.

When Swampy's dads were called they were upset.

Their child got hurt.

Swampy's friends were called so were Swampy's siblings.

Mira found out what happened and felt horrible it wasn't his plan for the night, his plan was to have fun and he thought of all the crap he put Swampy's through and felt bad.

Swampy said "I'm never drinking again,"

Those two broke up because they wanted different things.

Meanwhile Alex and Mika found out what happened and went to go see Swampy.

Mika found out that Swampy never cheated.

That the person who made this up wanted the three to break up because they liked Mika.

"We want you to come back home. "Said Mika.

Alex was mute right now but agreed.

"Okay are we back together. "Said Swampy.

"Yes. "Said Mika.

Swampy was helped into the house and slept on the couch until they could walks again.

Swampy twisted their leg and it almost was broken.