Untitled Part 38

After the competition. 

Morgan mentioned his job.

"Some of those kids I swear need new parents, I got yelled at because I wanted to talk about some classic piece of literate and art and some parent complained saying they didn't want their precious child learning about gay people, their precious child is a twenty year old pothead who flirts with every girl in the class. "Said Morgan.

"I remember when me and Alex were in health class once back in tenth grade a parent throw a fit because we were learning sex, that parent acting like we were learning about hardcore stuff. "Said Swampy.  

"I remember something like that happened in health class at my school. "Said Kiko.

"Same with our ."Said Morgan.

"Back in middle school someone had a fit once when I made two mother's cards saying it was impossible for someone to have two moms. "Said Naruhito.

"Did you the devil worshipper comments I know I did. "Said Swampy.

"All the time. "Said Naruhito.

"Satanic Panic has a serious chokehold on people. "Said Swampy.

"I got called one when I was goth. "Said Morgan.

"Wait you were goth. "Said Swampy.

"Yep, hence why my hair is red dyed red. "Said Morgan.

"I helped him dye it. "Said Naruhito.

Kiko asked how long as Naruhito and Morgan had been together.

"Since senior year of high school but if we weren't chickens we would of gotten together sooner. "Said Morgan.

"Granted I should of known he liked me when he asked me to practice kissing ."Said Naruhito.

"It was one time. "Said Morgan.

"Swampy how long have you been with your partners. "Said Kiko.

"Alex since freshman year and Mika since sophomore year of high school, Mika was new to the school and we had to work on a project with him and we fell in love, I feel for Alex the first time I met him, we only broke up once and it was because someone tried to break us all up so that they could date Mika, I was with some guy, I got drunk at a party and almost broke my leg instead I twisted and sprained my leg but then I got back with my partners and we have been in love every since.  "Said Swampy.

"That's romantic as crap, I'm doing good with Dave, he even let me dye his hair . "Said Kiko.

Dave works a job where having dyed hair isn't a bad thing, he works at a local bookstore one that sells a lot of inclusive books.

His boss has undercut and a nose ring so it's fine.

He was working in a office but hated it also he makes more money now.