Untitled Part 34

Mika was invited to a wedding that coworker was having.

All of the people from their part of the job were invited this meant Asher was invited since they work at the same job.

It wasn't a fancy wedding so kids could come but no babies.

So they were going to carport.

The bride and groom knew Mika's relationship and were fine with also Mika, Alex and Swampy all got the couple a gift- they got a gift from each of them- nothing too costly which they were fine with.

"We can take my car. "Said Swampy.

Swampy has a big car.

Swampy won't be driving however because despite being tall well Swampy is shorter than Alex, Denver and Mika.

Swampy would be sitting in the second row with Mika while Ash would be in third row with the kids since Ash is the shortest of the adults.

Hudson has never been to a wedding that wasn't connected to family or people he knew so he nervous.

He and Nevada go to the same school- they are in kindergarten now but while Nevada is a social butterfly while Hudson is shy.

Hudson is shy because his bio parents didn't have him around other people a lot and he was told to be shut up a lot by them too which caused issues even after his dads adopted him and got him into therapy, he's older now so he doesn't remember much but still.

Nevada is a social butterfly because Swampy is.

Swampy's never been shy, this is the same person who vocally said they weren't a boy or a girl to anyone who would listen.

Mika had moments of shyness and Alex was a shy kid growing up because he didn't have many friends.

The wedding turned out fun.

The trio knew they could never have this unless two of them get married.

They have thought about this incase something was to happy to Nevada.

They already said that Swampy and Alex would get married but put Mika's name on important papers.