Hiro x Karmi Part 20

(TRIGGER WARNING, IF PHYSICAL ROMANTIC TOUCH MAKES YA UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ THE PART THAT IS IN BOLD! ENJOY!)

N

Hiro woke up the next morning, still happy from the night before. He awkwardly shuffled downstairs, and sat for breakfast. Aunt Cass was especially busy today, dashing around the cafe. He saw a plate of eggs, sausage, and fruit placed for him in his usual spot.

"Oh! Hi Hiro! One sec, lemme just put these in the oveennnnnnn!!" She said, running about as fast as Gogo on skates, around the kitchen and cafe.

"Ummmm... yeah, sure?" He said, barley being able to focus on where she was.

"HA! Okayyyy muffins in! What's next on the list... oh yeah! So..... how'd it go with Karmiiiiiii???" She said, leaning over the counter to him.

"Good! I... really like her a lot..."

"Huh! One sec! KIMMM! YOUR LATTE IS DONEEE! YOU TOO, BARY, I SEE YOU OVER THERE! YOUR AÇAÍ BOWL IS READY!" She yelled, speeding around the kitchen once more. In a flash, she was back, and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Ya know, if you REALLY like her, you should ask her to be your girlfriend!"

"G-g-GIRLFRIEND?!?! WHAT! I MEAN NOOOO SHE- SHE'S JUST A FRIEND!" he argued.

"Yeah, a "friend" that you held hands with, hugged, ki—"

"OKAYYY OKAY! I GET IT! I've uh... been thinking about it for a while... I guess now is the right time..." he interrupted her.

"Go get her, lady killer...." She muttered. Hiro scoffed went to the garage with Baymax. He put on both of their armors, and texted Karmi to meet him at Joe's Diner. When she saw him, her jaw dropped to the floor. This was the first time he had shown her the other side of him, after all.

"H-hir- I mean! Uh... um.... What do people call you?" She said with an awkward, yet charming grin.

"Wha-! Y- You know that! You're the one who came up with it!"

" *sigh* Captain.. cutie.... We'll just stick to "cutie" for now." Normally, Hiro is the one to get flustered and awkward when interacting, but seeing the "hot genius" standing in front of her, fully dressed in armor, flushed her, like her name, rose. Hiro noticed this, but decided to not bring attention to it.

"Heh, yeah... so, uh... wanna go for a ride?" He awkwardly stuttered.

"R-RIDE?!?!"

"Yehahh! It'll be fun, you'll see!"

"H-how?"

"Hold onto me, and we'll land on an air turbine! (those things flying in the air around sf)

"Um... o-okay..." she said nervously. Next thing she knew, she was flying through, watching the city below her. Gripping onto Hiro, half because she wanted to hold him, half for dear life, she smiled, putting her head on his shoulder. This sent shockwaves through him, seeming to start in the chest. His eyes stuck wide open, face burning, he turned, and saw her gripping onto his back, looking at the city, and then him.

Once they arrived, they both stepped off, and he took of his helmet. And after admiring the view, they both stood together, his arm around her, her head on his shoulder.

"There's... something I have been wanting to ask you for... a long time, I guess, heh. I... love you, and... I wanna be with, work with, laugh with, and talk with you everyday. Karmi... will- you... be my girlfriend?" Normally Hiro would have been an absolute mess of awkwardness, but thankfully, a nicely-timed confidence boost arrived. She looked at him, surprised. Her face then melted to a look of love and joy, flushing red of course.

"A-are you kidding?! Yes!!! I love ya too, dork!" She said, throwing herself into his arms.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING TWENTY CHAPTERS WITH ME! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

AMELIA YOU WERE AMAZING IN THE SHOW TONIGHT! YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO SO MANY YOUNG ACTORS, INCLUDING ME! THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNLIMITED SUPPORT AND LOVE, THANKYOUTHSNKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!

ALSO YES I WAS BEING SERIOUS JUST TELL ME WHICH CHAPTER YOU PLAN TO READ CUZ SOME OF EM ARE A LIL TOO STRONG YA FEEL ME?! ARIGHT COOL I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW ILY BESTIE!