𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 🪝 : 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑

𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 '𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝'

Why hello there readers! Ready to ride a roller coaster in today's episode? Now, let's take a look at our Yuuki. So, after the encounter with James, he decided to rest and go to sleep in hopes that all of the previous things were only a vividly bad dream. But sadly he was very wrong. The moment he opened his eyes, he was greeted with the same fancy marble ceiling from yesterday.

.

.

.

'Damn it! Are all of this real? I got whisked away to another world and apparently now I don't exist in the world I spend all my life at? Well, fuck this shit! Maybe those kids at school were right by calling me a freak. Since apparently I am not even supposed to exist!'

Yuuki just closes his eyes and sighs. He doesn't know what he is supposed to do right now. Does he wait for that old man to come here again? He looks at the bedside table and finds a pot of what appears to be water and a glass.

'Well at least they give me a drink so I don't thirst myself to death. Fuck why is my head hurts so bad now?'

Yuuki presumes that maybe the headache will lead through some sort of memory or just about anything that could help him navigate the current situation ahead of him. But, sadly nothing came through. He still doesn't know anything about this place. He also doesn't know his true identity now. He's just very confused about the whole ordeal. Yuuki got off the bed and grabbed the glass in his bedside table. He poured the water and drank it to help clear his mind.

'Okay, now is there anything in this room that could help me understand where I am?'

Yuuki starts inspecting the room once again, trying to find any clue about this world, and hopefully what his new identity is supposed to be. He sees a shiny object on the dressing table there. It was a locket that seemed to resemble a heart shaped pendant.

'A heart locket? Hmm, how fascinating! Let's see what's inside the locket.'

Yuuki sees a picture, a blurry picture of a family, consisting of mother, father, and their baby son he thinks.

'The appearance of the baby resembles me right now? Is this the 'family' I was in before? How strange. I never have any memory whatsoever.'

He begins searching for other clues that may be hidden in the room. After a while, he seems to come to a clearer vision of things.

'Okay, so this is Twisted Wonderland. Funny, I seem to have heard the name before. But where tho? Continue, now I am currently in the Hawthorn Mansion as the elder told me yesterday. And I found two names, Kagiyama Yuusei and Josephine Hook? So which one is my name in this place?

As Yuuki starts concluding other aspects he have found, A clicking sound which appears to be the door is now unlocked was heard. *Click* He heard the bedroom door unlocked. A beautiful woman around her thirtieth walked inside. She has long silky silver hair with a very pale skin color. The woman was tall, maybe almost two meters if Yuuki had to guest it, and she has a pair of pretty deep blue eyes, with a beautiful figure that Yuuki would refer to as an hourglass shape.

"Good Morning, little one. I see you've woken up from your sleep. Did you have a good rest, dear? You must be very exhausted from everything. Do you wish to rest more before we continue our conversation?"

Yuuki looked at her and instantly remembered the woman from the locket. She looks exactly the same as in the picture.

"You're the woman in the locket's picture, right? Pardon me first, but I would like to have some answers about this whole ordeal immediately, Miss?"