𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫🪝: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕

Okay, So, What's Next?

'Let me get this straight, So, am I now inside a game? But grandfather did tell me that both worlds exist, but not necessarily intertwined. I mean for some reason my phone works just fine. Surprisingly everything was intact except the phone number. Very fascinating but also scary.'

Yuusei is very much confused at this point. He doesn't really know how to address this situation. But even so, he's determined to make this work, somehow.

'Hmm, actually, If that game is true, doesn't the creator know how to read the future? Does my existence create a new plotline to the characters' lives? Could I even say the main cast of this game as characters? I directly interacted with four of them up until now. And the main story hasn't even started. Well, minus the third year students who're most likely enjoying their first year at NRC now. Okay since I'm not really a character or any mob character look alike if seen through all the game up until episode 5. I think I'll most likely be a character that is linked to the past of a few characters.'

Now, our Yuusei is dead set on creating a plan to make sure of his safety, away from all events of the Twisted Wonderland. And perhaps he could continue playing the game? He means the game is still working on his old phone. And he wants to see who wins VDC.

'Well, now that I have even more interesting things to work with, I might as well create a guide plan to maintain this life as Kagiyama Yuusei a.k.a Josephine Hook who is the grandson of Captain Hook. Okay first of all, I have learned the basics about magic now and I have a unique magic just like the rest of students in magical school. So most likely I'll have to go to one of the schools. Second of all, I have all my knowledge as students from the previous world, and judging from all the tutors I have now, I think I'm quite gifted in that department as well. Meaning I have nothing to worry about adjusting school-wise. Now the main thing is, how could I apply to another school other than NRC. Oh! Kalim was a RSA student and his father bribed Crowley to put him in the NRC. In conclusion, RSA isn't selecting the students, instead they are accepting applications from students, right?'

The boy slightly smirked, 'Well, for the actual plan, Is to make them enroll me to RSA instead of NRC. Second of all, minimize contact with all the cast I've already known without making it obvious. And last to avoid getting entangled with any other one in the future. Since I wasn't mentioned in that game, I assume that I'm not a part of any major plot in there. So I will mostly be a MOB or an NPC. Even though the deduction of this is the very same world as the Twisted Wonderland game, I think precociousness is always needed.'

Next thing he did was grab an empty leather bound notebook and start writing down everything to make sure he didn't accidentally forget anything. He then continued other activities and finished it just in time for dinner. He thought about cooking his own food, but the last time he tried to touch any utensils the maids were panicking. Yuuki was annoyed obviously, he likes to cook to feel refreshed before. Not that he couldn't cook, but they were panicking seeing a supposedly heir trying to endangered himself by making food.

'Hmm, I'm craving normal non wealthy people's food for dinner. Should I make one myself? It's been a while since I cooked anything anyway. Let's just plead with Leon to let me cook something myself.'

The boy heads out from his room to find the man he was looking for.

"Hello young master, what are you looking for? You seem quite restless."

"There you are! I was looking for my third favorite person in this mansion."

"What did you do, young master?"

"Hey! I didn't do anything. Well not yet, I mean."

The servant raised his eyebrow, demanding the younger to finish his sentences, "What is it? Because if you want to go with any supervision, I will not allow it."