Get to Know Yuuki, the Normie

Get to know the Main Character - Before Transmigration

Seichiro Yuuki, a newly graduated pre-medical student at the age of 22 years old. He's a scholarship student with a perfect GPA and a side bachelor degree in Physiology. He's now scheduled to do co-assistants in his school's hospital in order to get his medical degree and become a doctor in the future. Yuuki is Japanese by name and looks, but he grew up in a small city in Indonesia. He doesn't really know why, but the orphanage caretaker, Ibu Indrina, used to tell him that he was left there only with an envelope. The said envelope contains a short note with his name and to give him the cards and checks inside there to him when he reaches a legal age (It was 17 in Indonesia). So long story short he lived all his life in the orphanage, didn't get adopted until reaching the legal age, given the card and check, then he moved out from there after being admitted to his University. The cards have enough money to last him around 20 to 25 years without a job, but he just put most of it in a deposit after securing a small house near his university.

Now let's talk about social behavior and how he operates himself in society. On the outside, this young adult looks like a hikikomori because of how he doesn't give a damn about a single thing. Pretty bad example to be a doctor isn't it? But, that's not entirely wrong though. His MBTI is INTP with the Introvert percentage boosting around 78%. You must be wondering, that's too high for somebody who will work in a social area most of the time, especially in the field of medicine. Not to worry dear readers, like many normies in this world, he is very good at creating social masks. He will put on an extroverted persona that is borderline weird in some ways but still manageable. He loves helping others in need, and has a motherly side too actually, but he just doesn't like interacting with people while doing that. So he was aiming to become a researcher, developing new medicine or vaccines, or experimenting with multiple bacterias and specimens. Basically the type of doctor that will stay in the laboratory and analyze your blood or other sample to determine your illness. Well, moving on to appearance, Yuuki's appearance was short hazelnut colored hair with emerald eyes and a tiny mole under his left eye. Very average looks, other than his emerald color iris, he doesn't really stand out. Which is good in Yuuki's opinion. He's already a Japanese man living in Indonesia, so having a basic face is good, 'cause again he doesn't like having people's attention on him.

Okay, we've covered the basic knowledge about him, so up next is his hobbies and interests. Lately, Yuuki has been playing a new game called Twisted Wonderland. It's a chapter or story based game with hot ikemen characters that references the famous villains from disney movies. So his main motive is that he loves those villains. Plus, seeing his favorite character, Cruella, being reimagined as the hot script teacher named Divus Crewel that calls the students as puppies? He's sold. (He does wish that the teacher will have SSR Cards someday). Oh and he can't really describe the game for you, but here's a little plot summary:

"The MC was a magicless human summoned from another world via the magic mirror to a magical boarding school with almost no way home. The school's Headmage called Dire Crowley gave MC a Janitor job until he could find a way to return them to their own world. But, as all cliche transmigration games go, the MC somehow got involved with the school's catastrophe from time to time, called overblots. These overblots series were triggered by a high number of magic usage for each student at NRC. Oh yeah, the school is Night Raven College, located on an island called Sage Island. Anyway MC ended up becoming a half student along with a magical beast called Grim. Along their journey MC gained a bunch of friends, some admirers here and there, and eventually some 'potential love interest', due to them appearing in every chaos inside NRC."

Writer's note #1: So I imagine the Twisted Wonderland in this story as an otome game like in Obey Me or Ensemble Stars that kinda is romance but not but is romance? I dunno honestly. But I hope you get the jizz.

About the ending Yuuki himself doesn't know, since he hasn't finished the game yet. He's still in Chapter 5, when the audition for VDC started. He's into kpop, so seeing this type of shit, man he will eat it up with pleasure. He have a few other interests and fun fact, here's the list just for you:

He loves watching sports and idol based anime, he religiously watches and plays the Aikatsu franchise back then, he collects the cards too. (fyi, he has some videos of himself dancing to a few of the songs, i mean why not? Some of them were a bop)

He is very good at doing house chores + cooking. (obviously? That's a basic human skill you need regardless of gender. Also, he is now living alone so of course he needs the ability to maintain his nutrition)

He secretly works part-time at a maid cafe. He works there as a cashier (you didn't think he would be a butler or worse a maid right? Indonesia's society is not as liberal as the US so that could get him in trouble.)

He's fluent in four languages, Indonesian (as if it's not obvious, right?), English, Japanese (he has to, i mean his face and name is very on brand), and Korean. (He also knows Javanese, and is very good at using them as sarcastic insults, like learning curse words in various languages is very easy..)