𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 🪝 : 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟔

(Just kidding~ Here's Chapter 6, but i'll seriously see you on the 27th of July on the next one, see ya, readers~)

.

.

.

A Sudden Realization

~One Evening, Hawthorn Mansion

James, the old man who's just got off work for his school, is calling out for his grandson, "Little Yuu! Your grandfather is here!"

"Good evening, Lord Hook! The young master is in his study room right now."

"Oh why thank you. I'll just go ahead and see him there."

.

.

.

"Hello little Yuu! I hope I don't bother you?"

Yuusei, who was busy reading a book in his study room, looked up to see his grandfather.

"Hi grandfather, sorry I didn't see you there before? Can I do anything for you?"

"No, no, I just came here to give you these!"

The old man pulled out a silver colored card and handed it to Yuusei.

"It's your new identity card, make sure to always carry it when you want to go out."

"It's pretty, thank you Grandfather! Oh while you're here I want to give you these score reports I got from the tutors. Mother has been busy lately so I don't have a chance to show it."

"Wow! A very excellent grade, cub! Good work! How's mastering the magic? Any new discoveries?"

"Well i've managed to control the use of it by that's basically it."

"It's still a progress nonetheless, dear! Don't force yourself too much, okay?"

"Yes, I know grandfather."

"Alright then, I'll be leaving you to your business now. Ah, and don't forget to visit me in Queendom of Rose tomorrow! I would like to introduce you to somebody that might be able to help you master your magic. See you tomorrow, cub!"

"Oh right! Thank you for reminding me, see you tomorrow Grandfather!"

After his grandfather left, Yuusei look add his new ID

Name : Kagiyama Yuusei || Josephine Hook

D.O.B : 26th August 20xx

Age : 14

'A very simple ID? But yeah, whatever, the main thing is I already have one. So I have two more years to prepare for public school, right? My, a very short time for something I have completely zero ideas off.'

Yuusei just shrugged it off and continued reading for a while, 'Wait, should I ask Silver or Sebek about those schools? Maybe they would know more about it. Oh well, I'll just contact them later. I got this feeling that I'm forgetting something important. But I just couldn't recall it. Hopefully it's not that important if it could be off my mind.'

***

~A few days later

It has been a while since our Yuusei arrived in Twisted Wonderland and is living in Hawthorn mansion. Sometimes he would go to his grandfather's place or the Zigivolt family for a sleepover. He even went to Uncle Lilia and Silver's place to see nature and sometimes the older fae would teach him a thing or two about combat for safety reasons. So he definitely makes more connections and relations with people around him. Sometimes he would still catch up daydreaming about his past. He even wrote a journal about his life as Seichirou Yuuki, and all memories related to the 'past' him. Yuusei just wanted to make sure he didn't forget any of it. Because even if he will never go back there, everything there has a special place in his heart. But, other than that, he is doing just fine adjusting to this new life.