𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 🪝 : 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐

🐉 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 🐉

The sun was shining softly from between the space of Yuuki's room window. It was 6.00 in the morning when his alarm clock started ringing for the third time that morning.

/ꜱᴀʏ ʜɪ ʜɪ ʜɪ ʜɪ 안녕하고 말할 만큼

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜɪɢʜ ʜɪɢʜ ʜɪɢʜ ʜɪɢʜ 나를 좀 더 데려가 줘/

"Ugh.. it's morning already? I barely managed to sleep last night"

Yuuki says while groaning to his pillow. A good rest after game night is all he needs for now. Since he was up until 11.30 p.m last night, plus all the tiredness from school yesterday. It's best to say that his condition this morning isn't the greatest. He rolled around his bed for a few moments before getting up.

'I shouldn't have continued that game after 10. Oh well, the damage had been done anyway. Now my body is aching everywhere,'

Yuuki decided that he should shower first and make breakfast before getting more sleep. He grabbed his towel and went ahead to take a shower.

'Hmm, taking a shower in the morning sure is refreshing~ Now what should I make for breakfast? How about some sweet tamagoyaki with miso soup? Yeah, I think all the ingredients are still available.'

He got dressed and headed out to the kitchen. The first thing Yuuki will make is Tamagoyaki. Tamagoyaki is basically a sweet omelet reminiscent of golden pillows.

To make tamagoyaki, just like any ordinary omelet, first beat the eggs, season with sugar, mirin, soy sauce, and a little salt, then pour a thin layer of the egg mixture into a frying pan and cook it on a flat pan. Once the base of the egg mixture has set, roll it into several thin layers until the egg looks like a thick log. Finally, shape the egg, cut into thick slices and put it on a plate.

'hmm~ looks very appetizing, now all I need is a bowl of miso soup. I think I have some miso instant packet here somewhere'

Yuuki grabbed the packet of miso soup, put it in a glass bowl, and poured it with hot water.

'And it's done as well. Time to eat'

He puts the Tamagoyaki and Miso soup on the table, sits down, and munches up all the food he made before. After he's done eating, he cleans up, and goes to his bedroom again.

'It's still 7 a.m, I'll just take a short power nap for a few hours and start studying later.'

It's 11 at noon and Yuuki has just woken up from his supposedly 'short' nap. He felt a lot better, so he gathered his notes and went to his living room to start studying.

'Okay, now let's grind this review so I can go grocery shopping later. Boy, I just can't wait for all of this coass internship to be done and I could do the final test. Well it's gonna take two years to finish all the courses anyway. Might as well think about the next vacay. I think I have some free days after 4 courses? A nice vacation sounds rewarding. I better check on my bank account before doing that tho'

Now, we shall leave Yuuki for his study session, we wouldn't want to bother him even further, right? Leaving that aside, how about we check the situation in the 'original' world of our Yuu, Twisted Wonderland? Let us transport right away to the famous Hawthorn Mansion.

***

Everyone, I welcome you to the Hawthorn family's Mansion. This place is run by the one and only heiress to the name, Maria Cordelia Hawthorn. This woman was once married to the heir of the Hook family, Kagiyama Aoi, but he was more known as Jackson Hook. Unfortunately, his husband sadly passed away a few years ago in an accident. She lives here mostly by herself (with the addition of all the workers and servants there) but sometimes her former father in law, James Hook will visit her for afternoon tea or small talk about their respective lives.