𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 🪝: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒

𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

My, my, i hope the previous episode is a good enough roller coaster for you readers. How about we checked on the unconscious new heir? Hopefully this boy isn't freaking out anymore. I'm getting tired of writing in caps lock mode. Now, let's continue our story, shall we?

.

.

.

After the incident, Hawthorn mansion has been in tense condition. Everyone is lowkey panicking because of Yuuki. Their newly arrived young master has once again collapsed due to exhaustion. Is it just exhaustion, tho? Well the only two adults who know the real reasons are busy right now. James, after going back to his room, is busy calling his work to get some time off so he could stay longer with his grandson. While Maria, the lady of the mansion is busy calling some well-known doctor to check her son's condition. But sadly most of them are busy at the moment. She was informed by Leon that the family doctor had arrived and checked on Yuuki, but she still felt uneasy so she needed someone she could trust more. Anyway, if you ask me it is weird to have a family doctor but they don't trust their judgment, but okay, shall we move on?

"Dear sevens, why is everyone so busy at the same time? Who should I contact now?

The beautiful woman massaged her temple. She has to find somebody more reliable for her son.

"Ahh, maybe her husband is available. Hopefully that man is still working as a doctor and not becoming a house husband for Beth. Or I can use the royal doctor. But I would need the Queen's approval first for that. I'll just call the Zigivolt family then. It's better than nothing."

So she calls her friend, Bethany, the Young Lady from the Zigivolt family. Maria really hopes that the woman won't be making any fuss just because she asks for her husband's help outside the man's general appointment hours.

"My, my~ What a surprise to have you call me, dear Maria~ It's been a while since you ever contacted me outside anything unrelated to work stuff, hmm? Is there anything wrong with you?"

"Yes, there is. But I'm not in the mood for any unnecessary talk right now. Let me get to the point, I need your husband's help to do a check up on my son. The boy just collapsed after breakfast."

"OH MY!? Child!? You've figured out a way to take him back and you didn't tell me anything? Jeez Maria, I thought we were friends. Ahh, Jacksonwould have been so happy, if he was still there. When's the welcoming banquet or debutante for your son? You must invite me, Lady Hawthorn~"

"Young Lady Bethany Zigivolt! Do you expect me to throw a party when my child is unconscious? If I know talking to you would be this annoying I would've just sent a personal request to use the royal doctor instead. Now, could your husband help me or not?"

"You are still as feisty as usual, dear. Just hang on tight, I'll be right there with my hubby."

Around 15 minutes later, Maria was informed that her guests had arrived. With that the woman marched away to the front gate to welcome the guests by herself.

"Finally! Come in, I need you to see him right now. Yuu is still asleep in his room."

Bethany chuckled seeing the frown in her friend's face, "Nice seeing you too, dear. Come now, you have to stay calm first."

The woman hugged Maria and asked her husband to go ahead, "You should go and check on Maria's son, Love, I'll stay here with her."

Stephen, Bethany's husband then frowned, "Honey, I need Lady Maria to show me where her son's room is? I don't see anyone else that could lead me there."