Mattheo Riddle|Transfiguration PT2

His POV:

The bed was warm but not as warm as it was when I fell asleep. I looked up to see that I wasn't in my house's room and she wasn't there. That was until I heard a voice behind me.
"Hey there sleepy head," it was a soft laugh and she was kind of blurry.
"W-what?" I didn't even mean to stutter- it just kind of came out. My voice was deeper and I still felt tired. I really did miss the feeling of wanting to go back to sleep and feeling comfortable to do so.
"How come you're a human and not a cat?" She asked curiously. I sat up as she walked over to me. I shrugged and looked her in the eyes. She ruffled the top of my hair with her hand which earned a little smack from me. "You're hairs still as soft as it was when you were a cat." For the first time in my life I was speechless.
"Yeah well i try not to spend all morning on my hair but... it just happens," I smile at her and she rolls her eyes playfully. "Hey! You don't just wake up looking amazing! It takes work." She laughed and muttered something under her voice before walking away. Her suddenness got me curious as to why she tried to walk away so I grabbed her hand and she flew back a little bit. "Hey- what did you say?" Her face for quite red, a rosy red though.
"I said you look great any day with or without trying," she rolled her eyes as she said that but they didn't land back on me. They landed on the floor. Sure, I get compliments from tons of girls, and love letters, but this made me feel.. achey. If she kept talking like this I think I'll melt. I secured my grip on her hand and guided her to look at me rather than the floor. "What?" She had a lazy smile on her face and it was beautiful to say the least.
"You have this way with words that makes my heart ache-" I squint while looking her deeper in the eyes.
"Sorry-"
"Please continue," I didn't mean for it to come out in a begging tone but it was definitely taken that way. She smiled and let out a breath that seemed to suprise her.
"Mattheo Thomas Riddle, are you saying that I give you a funny feeling?" She has a sly tone to her voice. I nod a little bit- where's she going with this?
"Would that feeling by any chance be a happy feeling?"  She continued.
"I guess so... What are you getting at?"
"Mattie-" that gave me the shivers. "Do you have feelings for me?" I look at her to see any change of emotion but she just has these eyes that already know the answer. I run my thumb down and across her jawline and it gives her goosebumps. I can feel her shiver under me. That gave me an opportunity so I took it. I bring her closer to me and connect my lips to hers. She doesn't do anything- she just stands there. I go to lean away but she wraps her hands around my neck.
Before I could reciprocate her new confidence the door bangs open.
"Hey- OH! OH MY GOD-" it was Enzo's damn voice. "Uhm- sorry-" he covered his eyes and uses his free hand to "feel around the room". She laughs at his actions and it's almost like her happiness is contagious because it gave me the exact same feeling as when she the compliment.
"Good morning to you too, give us a second," she looks between me and him and he nods before leaving. "We decided to try figure out how to change you back but it turns out you already did." She runs her fingers through my hair and just looks lovingly at me. I stand up so her hands fall down to my neck and mine fall down to her hips.
"I never got to make you're heart ache." I sigh and look very in the eye.
She leans into my ear and says "You do everyday." If someone had the ability to make me weak in the knees it's her. Only her. Just, her.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

NOT GONNA LIE
THIS IS NOT PROOFREAD!
It's late, I'm tired, and I'm gonna start a new book of one shots but for TSITP. I'll update both but not at regularly.