5/21/15

Dear Diary,

Max and I had a great night if I'm honest. I've been so happy since I started talking to him ! He bought me a flower crown on out date, if you'd call it that. He told me how beautiful I was with my make up and cute clothing, and I should wear them again.

At first I thought he was saying I was ugly but right away he assured me he just wanted me to be happy. I was happy when I was with Max and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

He came in my room after the so called date and kissed me.

only on the cheek.

But it was still a kiss ! He makes me feel so happy and beautiful in a way.

Michael texted me not long ago telling me I should stop hanging out with Max. I was confused and kind of nervous at first but than I realized its Michael. I couldn't trust him. I know Max and how cute and adorable he is.

But than again my head just keeps going back to the boy with the colored hair. How his pretty green eyes glow and cute smile can brighten up everyone's day.

It's so hard to move on.

Love,
Luke

-

I want to update "Silent" so bad but I'm really unmotivated to writE EVEN THOUGH IM SO INTERESTED IN IT.

This is getting so many reads so fast I'm scared, okay. but thanks for 2.7 reads and 311 VOTES OMH. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

I love Cody.

-Bella