Drunk Success

[1.3.15,Luke's pov]

-

"why are you sleeping? are you already drunk?" I heard Calum say as he shook the lawn chair.

I opened my eyes and frowned but stood up and fixed my hair. I saw the kiwi boy staring at me and I looked around obviously hoping to see Michael near.

"where's Michael?" I said sitting back in the seat. Calum rolled his eyes and sat in the one beside me.

"Why do you like him so much?" he asked. I never actually explained to him- or anyone- how I really felt. I would tell calum how cute he is and how I want him to stick is dick in my butt-hole but never had a serious discussion.

"Calum, have you ever wanted something so bad but knew you'd never get it?"

"Hasn't everyone ?" he furrowed his eyebrows

"Well yeah. But Michael is different. Everyone has a reason they want to get up in the morning, you know? As cliche and cheesy this sounds Michael is mine. I crave his attention constantly and yeah that sounds stalker-ish but I don't care. Michael is a constant in my life and I like it. We barely talk but I feel as if I know him so well. It's so confusing and kinda sad. I'm so infatuated with Michael Clifford and I don't even know why! He can kill my whole family and for some reason- I don't know why- I'd still have feelings for him." and that's how I felt.

As pathetic as it sounds I had major feelings for him and I have no idea why.

Calum stayed quiet for a bit probably trying to process what the hell I just said. I don't even know what I just said.

"Wow." I headed Calum say finally

"How much have you had to drink?" I questioned

"A lot." he grinned and I shook my head but smiled too.

For around an hour Calum and I laughed and joked around, most was him teasing me because of Michael. I'm glad I've got Calum in my life, what a pal !

We walked back inside starting to get cold and calum grabbed a few drinks on the kitchen table. He handed one to me and I took it, no I don't really drink but, I was in the mood too.

I drank the whole cup in a few sips and grabbed another doing the same. One after another until I felt numb. I didn't know what was really going on and felt sloppy and pretty dizzy.

"Luke were gonna play truth or dare wanna play?" I heard someone say. I'm pretty sure it was Calum but who knows ?

I nodded my head and let them guide me to the living room floor. There where around 10 people circled up but made room for me and... Calum? I turned around and saw it was Calum.

"Oh hi Calum!" I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back and pat my back awkwardly.

we sat down in the circle and I looked around seeing the evil whitch Sydney in the tightest black dress I've ever seen. She was sitting like your typical slut and I could see her red panties from down under. Oh gosh some people need class.

Sydney stood up not even bothering to pull her dress down and walked up to Michael tapping his shoulder.

"Mikey want to play?" I heard her say. She was pressed up against him and was letting her hand roam his side. He shrugged and came over and sat next to Sydney.

"I'll join !" I heard a quite high Aussie accent say. I knew it was Ashton and he'd been drinking since his voice gets higher when he does.

He sat next to me and already had a huge grin on his face showing his dimples. He looked at me and leaned his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly.