5.15.15

Dear Diary,

I texted Max. It was pretty odd and just a bit awkward but he was so nice. I needed someone and Max talked to me. Not sure why but we clicked?

Today we talked on the phone for 2 hours and 17 minutes. I'm not even sure what we even talked about but I just know I felt safe and happy. Everything was actually going pretty well. At home. When I got to school Maxs friend punched me and now I have a black eye. luckily I kept all my make-up and was able to cover it up.

I didn't want to tell Max since he's probably think I'm weak. I am week though. I know he knows but I just kinda pretend he doesn't. I pretend that he never did anything to me.

Michael and I never really got to finish our conversation from the other day and I'm kind of happy about that. I really don't want to talk to him. I don't 100% have a reason why but he makes me kinda uncomfortable and my body just hurts when I see him. He reminds me of the past.

I told my therapist about Max but didn't name him, since he knows Max used to bully me. I just told George that I was talking to a new boy. He enjoyed that I was making friends and told me things'll get better. That's all I really want.

-L

-

dUDE WTF 1.6K READS IM SHITTINF WHAT. OKAY I LOVE YOU HELLO!! THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND READING I HOLE YOU ENJOY!!!

but uhm- IM TRYING NOT TO RUSH MUKE!!! Some stuff'll happen that I know none of you will like hA.

But don't worry.. muke is gonna just hit you like a truck. spEAKING OF HITTING LIKE A TRUCK MIXHALES HAIR.

okay I love Cody

-Bella