Date Night

Lukes POV [5.26.15]

-

"You're so beautiful Luke." Max smiled at me. I blushed and thanked him. He intertwined our fingers and walked to his car, of course being the gentle man he was opened the door for me. I smiled and sat down in the car. He quickly ran over to his side and sat beside me.

I had butterflies in my stomach and I swear the whole time I was blushing. Max looked at me with his pretty eyes and smiled, showing off his white teeth. "You ready sweetheart?" I nodded quickly and turned my head to look out the window.

Max hand landed on my exposed thigh, I looked down in surprise. He began to rub my small circles with his thumb and the butterflies were erupting. After 10 or so minutes he turned in to a restaurant I never heard of. He jumped out of the car rushing to open my door. He took my hand and we walked to the entrance.

I looked around and there weren't any tables in sight, just a lady at a desk with a cash register on her phone. Max cleared his throat to get the lady's attention and she looked up from her phone.  "Name?" she said in a annoyed tone.

"Ryder" The lady looked through a a list and checked next to Max's last name. She nodded toward the door "Make sure you check out before you leave !"

"Thank you." I replied and squeezed Max's hand as we walked to the back door. Max opened the door letting me go in first. There were fairy lights everywhere and tons of trees with a stone path in the middle. I looked up at Max with wide eyes and a huge smile.

We walked through the path which led to tons of cute tables with candles and fairy lights around them. A man led us to a empty table and we sat down, the smile never leaving my face. "You like it?"

"Yes!" I squealed, "It's so pretty." It was true, this restaurant was exactly like something you'd see on tumblr. The waiter handed us our menus and left, I searched through it settling on steak with mashed potatoes and green beans.

"You know what you want princess ?" Max smiled over at me, I blushed and nodded. Max called the waiter over and he came with a wine bottle and 2 glasses. I looked over at max in surprise considering I'm not even close to being legal. He smirked at me and the waiter poured us each a glass. We each thanked him than ordered our meals.

-

"What kind of music do you listen to?" Max asked, We were now eating a slice of chocolate cake for the both of us, and we're playing 20 questions. (Max is 100% FUCKBOY I'm sorry) I thought about it for a while and knew I wanted to say pop, but I wanted to seem cool and into music he liked.

"I like rap n stuff.." I said unsure and looked down at my fork.

"Yeah, do you? You know luke I will never judge you, be honest do you like rap?" My heart melted and I looked in to his bright blue/green eyes.

"Oh uhm, well I like pop? Like One Direction nd Ed Sheeran!" I smiled and blabbered on about how Ed will be coming in concert soon and I've been dying to see him. (ME)

"You're so cute." He stared at me and I avoided his eye contact.

"th-thanks." I said quietly, I never really liked it when people complimented me. It makes me feel uncomfortable and kinda judged since you know they were staring at you and seeing all your flaws.

I felt a hand land right on top of mine and I looked up with a slight grin. He intertwined our fingers and I felt my palms get immediately sweaty. "I really like you Luke." he said quietly but loud enough so I can hear.

"Oh" was all I can get out. I'm not sure of my feelings and I didn't want to lie to him, but than again I didn't want him to feel awkward. "I u-uh, like y-you too." I took my hand back and put both my hands in my lap looking anywhere but at him.