𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮

❝ we're dead if they knew. ❞

© mollycakescade ,, 2023love story , ponyboy curtis

love story , ponyboy curtis

⋆ ˚。⋆💌˚ story settings
background, white !
font size, your choice !
font, georgia !

⋆ ˚。⋆💌˚synopsis

zara matthews is two bit's kid sister, although everyone knows about her existence, nobody exactly knows what she looks like. that is, until, ponyboy spots her in the library and is instantly drawn towards her.

when zara realizes who he is exactly, she realizes that love at first sight is real. but the catch? two bit doesn't want the gang's 'bad influence' rubbing off on her. so she fears that she'll never see the brunette boy ever again.

then one day, ponyboy sees her in the library once again, falling in love with her for the second time. zara feels the sparks too, so she goes to talk to him.

they instantly connect with one another, realizing that they're more alike than they thought they were. zara realizes that ponyboy isn't at all that bad and isn't sure what her older brother meant by them being 'bad influences.'

when two bit figures out that they've been spending time with one another, he's over the moon upset. he forces his little sister to stay away from ponyboy, but that's absolutley impossible for the two, they love one another too much.

⋆ ˚。⋆💌˚cast

( claire danes ) portraying . . .
━━━━ ZARA MATTHEWS
fifteen , she!her , libra , book lover

━━━━ ZARA MATTHEWS fifteen , she!her , libra , book lover