𝟬𝟬𝟮. for the first time, but not the last

━━━━𝟬𝟬𝟮

━━━━𝟬𝟬𝟮. for the first time, but not the last

━━━━THE NEXT DAY IS A saturday so we don't have any school, thankfully

━━━━THE NEXT DAY IS A saturday so we don't have any school, thankfully. so i spend my time in the local library. no one is really here during these hours, no one is usually here during any hours.

so when i hear the door open, i'm a little surprised that someone's awake at this time of morning.

i don't look over, i'm too busy reading my book that i clutch tightly in my hands from the intense scene that's playing out in the book.

after fifteen minutes or so, i finish the book and place it right where it was. considering how i hate being home with nothing to do, i grab four books to take home with me.

i take a seat at my usual table, looking through what the books are about.

they're all the same, romance books. i don't like reading anything else other than romance, romance is all i want in life.

clutching them tightly to my chest, i start to walk to the counter to check them out.

my eye catches on a brunette haired boy looking through the books. he's also looking my way. i felt something for a moment, something like sparks. i've never felt that with anyone before, i'm immediately drawn towards him and his forest green eyes with a hint of gray in them.

i don't look away until the lady clears her throat from behind me. "oh. sorry." i flush with embarrassment as i start scanning my books. i glance back over to the boy, who's smiling now. i give him a shy smile back, i turn back to my books quickly before the grouchy lady behind me can clear her throat some more.

carrying my books and moving out of the lady's way, i look back over to the boy. i want to say something to him, but he's so far away.

with nothing to do or say, i hurry out of the library without a word to the boy who i yearn for.

later that night, i'm thinking about him until i fall asleep and then i dream about him. i have no idea who he is, i don't even remember ever seeing him a day in my life.