First kiss

England

One thing clear. Your and Arthur's first kiss was a complete accident.
You two were walking in London. It started raining. Big surprise. You two were running around, both of you had umbrellas, and rain boots on. You went to jump next to him, and get his pants wet, but you slipped, and ended up falling on top of him. You both fell to the ground, you on top of him. Your lips connected. He kissed you back, and without thinking so did you. His cheeks were a deep shade of red, and yours felt like they were on fire. You very slowly pulled away. He smiled at you nervously. Everyone was looking at you two, and this one street was pretty crowded. You quickly helped him up, and you both happily walked off, making sure not to fall again.

Russia

Your first kiss was a dare. You, Ivan, and his friend Yao. It was Yao's turn.
" Ivan truth or dare? "
" Dare. "
" I dare you to kiss your girlfriend. " Both of us went quiet. He shrugged, and lightly pecked you on the lips. You were a blushing mess, but Ivan didn't seem bothered by it, and simply smiled that adorable, childish smile. This just made you blush more. At the end of the game, Yao had left. You were cleaning up the house, and throwing some stuff away when someone grabbed you from behind, and turned you around. You turned around to see Ivan, that childish smile still plastered on his face.
" I think I owe you an actual kiss. " he pulled you forward, and gently kissed your lips. You kissed him back, and ran your fingers through his hair. He had his hands planted firmly on your waist, and when you two finally pulled away due to the need of air, you simply smiled at each other, and finished cleaning up.

America

Alfred only got a kiss out of you because you two had a bet going, and he won. The bet was who could eat the most hamburgers. You thought you could win, but withdrew after the fifth burger, while Alfred was still going strong on his eleventh. You stared at him in amazement.
" I think you owe me a kiss. "
" Not while your eating! "
" Dont care. " he leaned in, and kissed you. You kissed him back, but got ketchup on your lip.
" Gross! " He laughed as you wiped the ketchup off your lip frantically.

Italy

Your first kiss was a complete surprise to you. He was running away from a mad you. He had gotten you to take his place in training with ludwig for the day. You didn't exactly like it either, so now you were chasing after him. He tried to turn a corner, but ended up falling face first into the ground. You were trying not to laugh as you kneeled down to look at a crying italian. He had tears streaming down his face.
" Y/n help me! " He grabbed your hands, and stopped crying long enough to talk to you.
" Y/n will you cheer me up? "
" What can I do? "
" I know what you can do! " He leaned in very rapidly, and kissed you. Your eyes were wide, but you kissed him back. When you two pulled away he was squealing like a fangirl, and a few people around you were smiling.

Southern Italy(Romano)

You two just wanted to kiss each other, and you did. He looked happy after it, and you were happy.

Canada

Kuma interrupted your first kiss. You and Matthew were walking in the forest, looking at all the maple trees. It was so pretty. Matthew thought this was the perfect time, so he leaned in, and kissed you. It was a sweet kiss, but interrupted by the adorable polar bear.
" Who are you? "

Japan

You and Kiku were just sitting in the living room watching anime, when you got an amazing idea. You knew Kiku was too shy to do much, so you devised a plan of getting a kiss or two out of him. It involved pocky. You had the little sticks, and you were going to get Kiku to kiss you. Whoever invented these is a genius.
" Hey Kiku. "
" Yes? "
" Wanna play? Please? " You held up the little box. His eyes widened, and he turned a deep shade of red.
" Why dont we pray a different game? "
" This one sounds fun though. "
" Arright. " you two sat across from each other, and started the game. The closer your lips got, the more red the both of you got. When your lips finally met, he was the one to pull away, losing.
" You lost. Wanna play again to see if you can win? "
" N-no. " he walked off.