Info on new book!

Hello readers I would like to apologize for making you wait so long, it's been almost half a year since I announced I was going to redo this story and I feel awful about it.

I would like to say that once the new story is published this book will be discontinued.  There isn't much point to updating this when a lot of my effort will be in the new scenarios. Thank you all for reading this book and sticking with me! I am truly thankful for everything.

I have the new book scheduled to be released on Friday of next week a little after noon, US mountain time. I really hope you like the scenarios, I put a lot of effort into them!

The picture above is the cover I made for it. It's a little foggy because I lost the picture and had to crop it out of a screenshot. I'm not all too proud of it but it's a cover.

I'm doing every character that was included in the earlier chapters list including Scotland.

Thank you guys for sticking with me, it really means a lot!
If something happens that keeps me from posting this first chapter please kill me.

(That moment when Wattpad says your chapter only takes 49 seconds to read and you hate yourself a little more because of it.)

ITS POSTED! FINALLY!