When You Wear His Clothes

England!

You had found some of his clothes from the victorian age after snooping around his house for anything interesting. Thinking it would be funny to put them on, you did.
"What are you doing dea-What the bloody hell? Why are you in my clothes?" He yelled from the door.
"They looked cool!" You started dancing around in them.
"Get out of those! They might rip with you being a gazelle like that!"
"Fine..."
You took the clothes off, with only your bra and shorts on.
"You weren't wearing anything except those under that?" England said while trying(and failing) at covering his blushing face.
"Yeah. Why?"
"It...I..."
"Now I have a question for you. Why do you have a dress in here, along with a picture of you wearing said dress?"
"Lets get you out of here before you can learn anything else embarrassing!"
"What about the dress?"
"It doesn't matter!"
"I'll ask America."
"No! Don't!"
By the end of the day, all of the other nation knew England wore a pink frilly dress.

Russia!

You found his April Fools costume from awhile ago. It was cute! It was a little(really) big on you, but who cares? It's a boyfriend scenarios just go with it!
When Russia came home he found you dancing around in the large outfit.(To be honest it was sagging on the sides, and he could see your bra straps) He made no effort to hide his blush, and began dancing around with you.

America!

You found his desert military wear. The tan clothes went well with everything about you. America saw you pretending to be in the desert, and was laughing at you.
"H*e stop laughing at me! I know what you did that Aprils Fools Day!"
"Y/n! Be quiet!"

Italy!

You found the green dress he wore before he hit puberty. Thinking it was adorable, you put it on, then ran out to show Feli.
"Feliciano! Look at me! I found this in the closet!"
"Y/n! You look so cute!"
"I know!"
"In fact, you're so cute, I feel compelled to fulfill your every order and wish!"
"Really? Hehehehehehe."
By the end of the day, Feliciano was in tears because you had him prank an ex, only for you two to be chased down, then questioned by the police for pepper spraying three guys in the mouth and eyes.

Romano!

Romano being the dork he is, was curious what it felt like to wear your clothes, as were you. The solution to this problem, swap clothes for the day! He put on your bra, underwear, pants, shirt, and even wore a hair clip. You on the other hand was living the dream in comfortable clothes, boxers, and.....NO BRA! But I think it might have gotten to your heads a little...(Just a little)
"I'm so fabulous!"Romano yelled from downstairs.
"Shut up puttana!" An angry you yelled.
"Let's be fabulous together!"
"Hell no! Make me some pizza puttana!"
"Make it yourself!"
You can probably guess how this ended.

Canada!

You found his odd Canadian police suit. Thinking it was one of those British suits you put it on and started acting emotionless. Matt found you doing this, and puzzled, asked you what you were doing.
"I'm being one of those British guards since you have the suit!"
"I think you have something mixed up."

Merry Christmas! Everything will be updated! But the Nordics will be in a different BFS, sorry, and I'm not done with that yet! My apologies! My 13th birthday was also on the 15th so, YEAH!

I've noticed an odd recurring theme in boyfriend scenarios too. They all seem to stop updating after awhile. Making mine, I also noticed this with mine. We get into it, then we sort of fade out of it. I apologize for not updating it as often as I should, but I love you guys! Thank you so much for helping me get over 25k views! This means a lot to me and has boosted my confidence in becoming a writer!

Shoutout!

You guys should check out NekoBlossom! She is super nice and is hilarious! We have a shared account since we're collaborating on a story called A Cats Spirit! The profile is AuthorAwesomeness!

If any of you want to talk to me, don't be afraid to PM me! I love getting messages from you guys and that's how I met Neko-Chan!

See you next time!
-Heart987