MAH STORY CHAPTER!

And this doesn't have a name. If this goes successfully I might give you snippet's of other stories too! WARNING CUSSING!

---------------------------------------Okay enough of that! HaHa!

So this bitch thinks he can pretend to die, freak everyone out, have a funeral, and then show up at my house smiling like an idiot saying it was all a prank? Oh hell no!

--Two weeks earlier--

"This girl, Anya Belsky, is the most wonderful...designated driver ever." A drunk AJ said, right before I punched him.

       AJ and share an apartment, being old friends. We had been invited to a friends new years eve party. I was the designated driver, again. Our friend Dante decided to mess with him a little, both men being heavily drunk.

"Hey AJ! I dare you to jump off the balcony!" Dante yelled.

"Sure thing an!" Why would Dante even say something like that? That's overly morbid and so was AJ's response. AJ stood up and walked to the balcony, his bright red hair bouncing around as usual. He smiled at me, then jumped over the railing.

     I don't remember much of what happened afterwords, but it was chaos. The crowd below just barely missed being hit by his body. It took everyone a long time to calm down. It was labeled a suicide and the case was closed. A few tried delving into his mental records, but it proved fruitless. No one could figure out why he had done it. Why would a happy young man just suddenly jump off a building after a stupid drunken dare? I soon found out.

I got home from Dante's. The funeral had been a week ago. I had its expense to pay still, but I was too tired to think about them. I fell on my bed, sleep overtaking me almost immediately, but the peace only lasted for a few moments.

"That hurts Anya. Why are you laying on me?"

"Go away AJ." I wonder what AJ is doing in my bed. AJ. Wait.

"What the hell? How the bloody hell are you still alive? No!you're not alive! I am hallucinating, or you are a ghost! If you are alive, which I doubt, then how the holy hell did you survive the fall? Why did you play dead you asshat? Why?" I started that whole fiasco yelling, but ended it crying.

"Damn Anya! I guess you deserve an exclamation. I'm a demon." Like that clarified anything.

Okay. I apologize for any grammar mistakes. Wattpad is being a b*tch and wont let me fix it without having to delete everything else. I will come back and edit those our once I have a better device, but here are the questions!

1. On a scale of one to ten how much did you like this snippet?

2. On a scale of one to ten, how much would you like to read the next part?

3.What was your favorite part?

4.What was your least favorite part?

5.What did you like about the snippet?

6.What did you dislike about the snippet?

7.Based on the given context, describe Anya's appearance and personality.

8.Based on the given context, describe AJ's appearance and personality.

9.Based on the given context describe what you think the premise of this story is.

10.Do you have anything to say about the story?

Thank you for your participation. Feel free to comment or PM me the answers!