Chapter Twenty-Four

This chapter will be in Al Haitham's POV 

I don't know exactly how long it has been since we have stepped out of the kingdom of flowers. All of the days feel like they are blurred together.. no... they are blurred together.

After we got ambushed by those bandits, I lost tract of time and where we were going, we are completely off track. Personally I have no idea where we are or where we are going, when we got attacked there was far more of them then we expected. at first we thought they were just there to steal our stuff... but apparently what they truly wanted was... us..

These men knew where we were going and why we were going that way, they knew who all of us were, they even knew who I was... who I truly was.

Even though there was a lot of them when they surrounded us, the four of us could of taken all of them.. but they already knew that so they came with different measures to make sure we would cooperate with them. The men threatened us with people we knew.. people we were close with.

They knew everything about Tighnari, where he worked, how he was close with the prince, and where he lived. They knew I was close with he prince as well, they told me how they have been watching us secretly for a long time now, they even knew everything about my Nana and Papa... They knew about the orphanages, and about the kids Candace and Dehya would take care of.... they knew... Everything.

And with this information they made us know that they could really do anything to these people, and with that we obviously had to follow what they commanded. We have been with these people for a long time now, they are taking us somewhere, but wherever we are going they don't want us to know. They blindfold us every time we start to move, they only take them off after they make camp and after its dark. These people are smart, they know what they are doing. They keep us blindfolded when we are moving so that we have no sense of what direction we are going, and they only take them off when its after dark so that we cant make out our surroundings.

Me and Cyno have quietly been trying to plan some way we can escape, but every time we are remined that if we escape what would they do with the information on are families, and the information of Kaveh, the Crown prince. As guards our first line of duty is to protect the Kingdom, especially the royal family. So I just for the time meaning until we find out who these people really are and how many there are of them we will just have to stay as we are... I hope Kaveh will be ok...

We have been on the road for a while now, today, we have been in this carriage for a lot longer then usual. Its probably most likely already past dark, so why are they still proceeding on the road? 

"Boss we are almost to the wall"

"Good.. Get the boy ready.."

"Yes boss"

From what I have learned 'the boy' is me. But a wall?... where are we? I feel the carriage come to a stop before someone grabs my tied arms pretty viciously, "come on boy" the man says to me, his voice was harsh, he meant it to be threatening...

He takes me some where, but as we are walking I hear people... a lot of them, there chanting something... but since there is so many the chant is all blended together, its hard to comprehend what they are saying. As we continue to walk the chanting gets louder and louder, until its so loud I can barley take the loudness, I felt like my eardrums were going to explode from out how these people were. I finally could hear what they we saying...

"THE GEM!!... THE GEM!!"

The gem?...

YAYYYYYYY here is this chapter and sorry this one was a little shorter, but I hope you guys like ittt

and I was trying so hard to post it on the 23rd but i was a few minutes off😂😂....

I love you my flowers🌸💕

Next chapter Tuesday the 25th