3: Bell Test

Next day
Anko went to visit Naruto.

"Congrats on graduating." Anko

"The test was mere child's play. The academies standards are trash." Naruto

"Even so I want to give you a reward for passing it." Anko

"Reward" Naruto asked, her answer being Anko jumping at him and planting her lips on his.

He reciprocated the kiss. After a while they stopped kissing. Anko suggested they go to his room.

"Anko are you sure you wanna do this."Naruto

"Yes of course. Whenever I am with you my heart flutters. I wouldn't just do this for anyone." Anko

In his bedroom
Lemon

Anko gave Naruto a seductive smirk before she stood up and started taking off her clothes until she only had her black bra & panty on.

Like what you see, Naruto-kun?" Anko asked, getting a nod from said blonde.

Anko then straddled Naruto and slowly took off his shirt and threw it to the floor, allowing Anko to see his well built frame.

Anko couldn't help licking her lips in anticipation. The sight of Naruto's body was making her want him even more. They soon began another make out session.

Naruto groaned when Anko slid her hand into his pants, grabbing his crotch and started rubbing it.

Anko then pulled her hand out and started to take off Naruto's pants, but was having trouble. Naruto couldn't resist chuckling at this before helping her out and removing his pants. The moment Naruto removed his pants, Anko saw the large bulge inside his boxers, making her blush.

'Damn. Are all God's that huge. It's already that big and he still has a few years of growing left.' Anko thought to herself with a nosebleed.

Anko knew about Naruto being a God. Not just her he told all his friends and the hokage.

Anko then reached behind herself, unhooking her bra and letting her large breasts bounce free.

"Do you like what see Na-ru-to-kun?" Anko asked she grabbed her boobs

"Yes my Snake Princess.'' Naruto as he reached up and started massaging her large breast, making Anko moan.

Naruto-kun." Anko moaned as Naruto started squeezing her breasts.

Naruto continued to squeeze her breasts.

Naruto then moved his face to her right tit and started licking it before pulling it into his mouth.

Naruto-kun yes. Ah, don't stop." Anko moaned

After a while, Naruto released Anko's boob and let it did the same to the other one. Naruto then saw Anko with a pleased look on her face before moving down Naruto's body to his boxers.

Anko-chan." Naruto groaned as Anko started rubbing him through his boxers.

"It's my turn to please you, Naruto-kun." Anko said as she continued to rub him.

Anko then grabbed the edge of Naruto's boxers and pulled them down. The sight that greeted her made her face look redder then a tomato.

'Holy shit! He's bigger then I thought!' Anko yelled in her mind as she stared at Naruto's fifteen inch member.

Anko wrapped her fingers around Naruto's member and received a pleased groan in response. Anko smiled at this and began to stroke Naruto's member before she put her lips to the head and sucked on it, making Naruto groan again. She soon slipped it into her mouth and started bobbing back and forth while one of her hands bounced his balls.