𝟑𝟐. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 (𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬)

it's like you've never had wings, now you feel so alive ~ deftones

"here's to lola not killing herself!" lars said as he raised his shot glass. lola clinked hers with his, wanda smacking his arm. "ow fock."

they had come back home from london. and cliff and lola hadn't said one word to each other since the hotel room. she was still flustered from how close their bodies had been. how they almost kissed. how his hands made heat run through her body.

she looked up from where she was leaning on the couch arm rest. cliff was leaning against the doorframe, cigarette resting between his index and middle finger. and he never stopped looking at her with this look in his eyes. the same look he had given her when she got a ride home from him.

james and liv were on the loveseat, both practically passed out, wanda was sitting on the table with lars standing next to it. kirk was sitting on the couch that lola was leaning on. and cliff.

'god he's so handsome.' lola thought as she looked at him.

everyone was just laughing at the dumb movie that was playing. kirk sighed and got up from the seat. shouldering lola. "you ass." she grumbled. and flicked his forehead. "ow bitch." he said. "i'm wiped i'm going to bed peace brother." and flipped everyone off and walked out. "fock same." lars followed.

liv and james still knocked out on the couch. wanda got up and walked up to her room. lola silently pleading with her not to go. it was her and cliff technically, with james's loud ass snoring.

"jesus christ." lola said. james snoring so loud it was giving her a damn headache. grabbing a pillow from behind her. she threw it at the two. hitting point blank in their faces.

both of them startling awake and jumping up. "what the fuck!" liv said in a high pitched voice. massaging her nose. james just looked confused. "go to bed you menaces, liv i don't know how you sleep with how loud his ass is." and pointed her finger at james. liv laughed a little, grabbing her blanket and wrapping it around her body. both her and james disappearing up the stairs. not before he flipped lola off.

"bad idea." she heard cliff say in a husky voice.

oh shit.

she completely forgot he was still there. she slowly looked over at him. she was still leaning on the couch armrest, he was still leaning against the door frame. "what's a bad idea?" she asked.

"leaving us alone like this."

lola eyes blew wide open. looking away from him and straight to the floor. she was so fucking red. lola walked straight into the hall, and walked down the stairs to get to their shared room. fuck.

they shared a room, downstairs, no one heard a sound from there.

his steps were slow. she heard him slowly creep down the stairs. them creaking with each of his giant steps. lola wanted to cower back into the wall.

she saw his shadow appear first. then him. she stood frozen in the middle of the room as he never took his eyes off of her. closing the door with his foot and locking it behind him.

walking slowly towards her. her heart was beating out of her chest. and he never stopped walking. 'go to him you idiot, this is everything you wanted.' her mind was screaming at her.

and for once she listened to it.

taking one step to him, grabbing his face with both of her hands, and smashing their lips together in a passionate kiss. tongues immediately wrapping around each other. fighting.

cliff grabbed her thighs and lifted her. she gasped when he wrapped her legs around his waist. he groaned when he felt her brush against him.

she was against the wall. and cliff was kissing her like the earth was going to stop spinning on its axis. he's starving, and he doesn't know how to pace himself, doesn't know how to take her softly, doesn't know how to do anything anything in moderation.

her shirt was lifted off and cliffs hands are responsible. shoving his face in her perfume coated neck. coating her neck in dark marks. lola gasped and dug her nails into the denim of his jacket. trying to rid him of it.

he helped her take it off of him before crashing their lips back together. fiddling with the clasp of her bra, groaning in frustration when it wouldn't budge. so he just ripped it right off her chest.

face immediately shoved in her breasts. lola whined when he took her nipple in between his teeth. she grasped the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off of him. arms grasping his biceps, the ink of his tattoo soft under her hot skin.

cliff, still assaulting her her neck with his lips, reached for the button of her jeans. pulling them down, her panties left on her.

then that was gone too.

lola was completely bare and vulnerable before him. cliff couldn't take it anymore. leading her from the wall to the bed. throwing her into it. he unbuckled his belt. she watched his hands the entire time. shoving his pants and boxers down with them. her eyes widened. he jumped on top of her.

locking their lips together again. cliff grabbed one of her legs, hooking it around his waist, arm holding the underside of her thigh the entire time. her other leg was spread open to her side.

she started to panic. the reality dawning upon her. it was going to fucking hurt.

cliff could see she was freaking out. "lola look at me." he said. she tenderly looked into his eyes, both of their pupils blown wide open with lust. cliff kissed her softly. she kissed him back, needing his lips more than anything.

breaking the kiss he looked deep into her eyes again. and fully thrust into her. lola gasped and yelled, raking her nails down his back. she felt blood collect under her nails. he buried his face in her neck and groaned. it was the worst pain she ever felt, it felt as if her body was ripping in half.

they stayed frozen together, her body adjusting to him. she pressed her lips to his cheek, then whispered against his ear. "move."

the hand that wasn't hooked underneath her thigh gripped the headboard. and move he did. thrusting in and out of her at a brutal pace. lola's whines of pain turned into gasps of pleasure as the pain slowly melted away.

she wrapped her arms around his neck. "i love you." she whispered softly into his ear. each thrust pulling out a gasp from her. his necklace dangling from his neck. lola grabbed it in her hand, crying out. cliff groaned into her ear when he hit her spot, she clenched around him.

"do that again." he demanded in a growl. she did it and he thrust even faster than before. lola felt a foreign feeling pool in between her legs. she moaned and squeezed him tighter. "cliff i'm gonna." she couldn't even finish the sentence. she screamed his name as she came. "fuck." he groaned as he came into her. both panting wildly.

he looked deep into her eyes. and then flipped her around and shoved her face into the pillows. grabbing both her arms with one hand and locking them behind her back. he took her from behind.

lola barley had recovered from her first one, and the second one was coming faster than she expected. he gripped the headboard again. she heard the wood breaking. she was sobbing into the pillows. whining and gasping for him.

cliff bowed his head against her ear. "whose doing this to you." he said. kissing her neck. lola whined when he hit that spot again. "you, only you." she gasped out.

her scream was muffled by the pillow as she came for the second time. she felt him freeze for a second before he came right after her.

both frozen, panting hard. cliff slowly released her arms. pulling out slowly. lola, with shaky arms. pulled herself up and covered herself with the sheets.

cliff grabbed her body and she rested her head against his chest. one arm wrapped tightly around around her shoulder, the other resting under his head.

she looked up at him. and they kissed slowly. as they both fell into a deep sleep.