𝟔𝟖. 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐧

wings wouldn't help you, wings wouldn't help you down ~ bon iver

bob groaned into his hand. "fuck i have to much to do today. lola you need to stay the fuck out of my way today." bob said and glared at lola sitting next to him, sipping iced coffee, with a slight lift of her top lip.

over the past months the band has driven bob to insanity. and they loved every second of it. mostly lola, she messed with him the most. and lars who tried flirting with bobs wife because he's just lars.

and james and cliff telling his son scary stories so that bob became so tired in the mornings from his kid running into his room in the middle of the night so he would cancel early morning recordings.

"no." lola said. grabbing his green box of cigarettes and trying to balance them atop her head. bob slowly looked up at her comment.

"hey uh uh!" bob yelled and tried grabbing his cigarette box from lola's head. lola only slapped her hand on it and leaned away.

"LISOLETTE! GIVE ME BACK MY CIGARETTES!" bob yelled and starting lightly slapping lola's hand. "THESE ARE GONNA KILL YOU!" she yelled back and held onto them tighter.

"GIRL AND I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" he yelled again.

lola reluctantly let go of them and bob snatched them back and shoved it in his pocket. "damn it child." he said under his breath.

she laughed even harder and started shaking his chair with her foot. "all of you are such pain in the asses!" he said and started angrily clicking the buttons. the recording room lights turned on and lola could see them both in the glass reflection.

"get your ass in there and do enter sandman." lola stood up and did an awful salute.

"yes commando." bob only smacked his forehead harder.

-

cliff, liv, lola, and wans all went to the guitar center later that day.

liv and wanda not really needing anything but tagging along anyways because being in a cold photo development room all day wasn't the bess feeling.

"i need coffee." wanda groaned as she trailed behind cliff and lola. she looked like their damn kid.

liv pulled wanda close to her. "don't they look like pornstars that feel in love and got married and had kids." she said and pointed to lola and cliff.

wanda busted out laughter and slapped liv on the arm. "bitch they do!" wanda said. liv crouching down in laughter so bad to the point she was practically on the floor, wanda holding onto her and almost collapsing too.

cliff turned around. "you guys!" he scolded. liv and wanda only busting out laughing harder. actually on the floor now.

liv moved her head up and saw all the wall art behind the pianos. "ugh! i'll be over there wanda come with me!" she said and pulled her up.

both of them booking it away from the other two. lola only palmed her head. "idiots." she grumbled.

"hey i'm gonna look at distortion over there i'll meet you when i'm done." he said and pulled lola in for a quick kiss.

lola nodded. and he turned and walked away.

she sighed and slowly made her way over the the wall of basses. immediately in love with them. it was dangerous for her to be around this many at once.

lola was about to pull a random one off the wall before she was interrupted. "alanis!?" the voice said.

her eyes blew open and she turned to look at who called her name. she gasped and ran over to the body mass when she saw who it was.