Chapter 28

Cameron's P.O.V

I woke up at around 11:00 by several pounds on the door. I groaned and got up from the bed Rubbing my eyes walking over to answer the door.

"What" I said opening the door.

"Good morning to you too" Hayes said
I fake smiled at him.

"Nash said to wake you up because Darren is leaving today at 2:00 so we need to get going with what we need to do"

"Ok, give me a few minutes to get ready"

"Sure" I shut the door and got ready.

I walked up to nashs room were everyone was meeting.

I walked in earning a few hi's from everyone.

I nodded.
"So what's the plan" Carter asked as I walked in.

"We are going to his room and asking for the money if he didn't have it we do what we do best. If he doesn't  we need to go to go to the bank."

"Who has his room number" carter ask.

"I do" Taylor chirps.

"Let's get going then" Nash tells us.

We all walk up to Darren's room 721.
We all stand outside it and I pound on the door. Hopefully waking him up if he is asleep. Darren opens the door.

His eyes widen at the sight of us and he tries to close the door but I put my foot in the door way and push it open causing it to smash against the wall.

Darren backs up making his back press against the wall. We form a oval around Darren trapping him against the wall.

"Hi Darren" I begin

"Cameron" he nods.

"I think you know why we are here" I say looking at everyone.

"I can guess" he says obviously nervous. I smirk to myself and continue.

"Where is the money you owe us"

"Huh?" Darren says acting dumb.

"Don't play dumb and give us the god damn money"

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"For fuck sake Darren shut the fuck up and give me the money"

"I don't owe you anything" he says shaking his head.
I walk up to him.

"Darren give me the fucking money before I beat the living day lights out of you" I say my words coming out like venom.

"I don't have th-"

"CUT THE CRAP DARREN" I glared at him yelling in his face. "That's it" I mumble befit punching him as hard as I can in the side of his head.

He falls the ground groaning in pain.
I kneel down beside him "going to give it to me now"

"I cant, I don't have anything"

"That's it" I whisper before kicking hat punching him until there is blood all over his body.

"Come help me" I smirk to the boys.

They all get that evil glisten in there eyes and evil smirks at hey walk over to Darren helping my beat Darren until he's bruised and bloody.

I leave the boys to continue beating him up and search for anything he has that we can find useful I find three guns and about eight packets of cocain I stuff them in my pockets and give the guns to the boys to carry.

"Hayes check if he's dead" I call over

Hayes checks his plus and confirms he's dead. I glare at him and walk out the room all the guys following at my heels.

"Ok we need to think of a plan"

"Why?" Nash asks

"We are going to rob the bank"

"What why?" Carter questions

"I'm getting my money one way or another, I don't know about you but he owed me a lot"

"I'm down" jack says

"Yeah I don't mind" Carter agrees

"Fine" the rest say following my back to nashs room.