Part 1: Screwed Up

Warning: this is in no way related to any of the games, as i mix up the timelines pretty bad. (I mean Booker and Atlas never meet but in thiiis fanfic they do.)
Also the main female antagonist switches between two names at one point, and it can get confusing.
* * *

'Well, that's it.' Booker Dewitt nudged the dead body with his foot. 'Frank Fontaine is no more.' He turned to Jack. 'What will you do now?' He asked. 'Follow in your father's footsteps and take over this place?'
'God no!' Jack Ryan exclaimed. 'Andrew Ryan was an evil person, I wouldn't want to continue his 'legacy'.'
Booker just smiled, his green eyes trained on the now deceased Frank Fontaine lying at his feet.
'Should we just leave him here?' He looked around, wary of splicers. 'Wouldn't it look suspicious?'
'Make people think the splicers got to him.' Jack shrugged. 'Its not like he's going anywhere.'
Booker nodded understandingly.
'Well, i should be going.' He announced, turning to go. 'Elizabeth is waiting for me.'
The two men shook hands, and Booker prepared to leave. However, he stopped at the sound of crying.
'What is that? A little sister?' Jack asked, expecting to see one, with a Big Daddy pounding along in her wake. Instead, all he saw was a small child, kneeling next to Fontaine's body, shaking him with her tiny hands.
'Daddy?' She whispered in her light voice. 'Wake up.'
'When did he have a daughter?' Jack looked horrified. He covered his face with his hands. 'Jesus, we have screwed up.'
The little girl began to cry, seeing he father dead and bleeding on the floor. She sobbed in a growing puddle of blood, her small body shaking violently.
'We cant just leave her here.' Booker kept on watching, realising that she hadn't noticed them yet.
'Well, what do you want?!' Jack snapped. 'I can't look after her!'
'No, I will.' Booker sighed.
'She'll know.' He replied. 'She'll realise you're not her dad.'
'I'll have to make her forget.' Was the only sinister answer.

The little girl looked up, shocked as a large shadow fell over her.