Part 2: Dreams

Just a quick note: this is my first fic, so it may be a bit crappy.
* * *

Pandora felt as though something was wrong. Everything felt weird nowadays, as if she didn't belong. She knew she did, as her father, Booker and her sister, Elizabeth made sure of that. She loved both of them, but things had just felt off lately.
Pandora DeWitt was an average girl, as average as you could get in a place like Columbia. She was pretty, with long dark hair and green eyes, pale skin and defined features, people always commented on how much she looked like her dad. Pandora was 16 years old, with a perfect family (ok they were a little weird but perfect to her) and a nice life living in a floating city, she didn't really have much to worry about.
Grinning to herself, Pandora pulled on her favourite dress, and bounded downstairs.
'Hi dad.' She smiled, seeing him sitting at the kitchen table, reading a newspaper. He looked up at her and smiled back.
'Morning, Princess.' He greeted. 'Sleep well?'
'Not really.' Pandora faltered. 'I keep having these weird dreams.'
'You never told me this before.' Now Booker looked concerned. 'What kind of dreams?'
'They're just...' Pandora hesitated. 'Weird. They're always so vivid. Like the one i had last night. I dreamt I was in this room...it was old and rusty, and one wall was a huge window but outside was just water..like the whole place was submerged. There was this man there..he was talking to me..calling me his-' she hesitated again. 'His princess, like he was my dad.' She sighed. 'I don't remember much about him apart from his eyes..they were hypnotising and this deep blue..'
Pandora noted how an expression of fear flitted across her father's face, and she felt confused.
'It probably sounds stupid.' She murmured. 'But it was so real..'
'Its not stupid at all.' Booker reassured her. 'It was just a dream, sweetheart, I would forget about it.'
At those words, Pandora brightened considerably.
'You're right.' She smiled. 'Thanks dad!' She got up from the table, kissed his cheek and skipped upstairs.
* * *

'One day darlin', all this will be yours.'
Pandora looked at the man kneeling in front of her. She smiled. For some reason, he made her feel safe. His eyes, startlingly blue, like the Cornish sea pierced into her own, unnerving, but not frightening.
'When I'm gone, sweetie, you can continue this for me.' He spoke again, his Irish accent sounding like some kind of sweet melody.
'I only want what's best for my princess.'
She giggled. 'Love you, daddy.' She threw her arms around him.
'I love you too, Juliet.'