● Partners in crime

At school:

"Good morning my dear students! Before we start today's lecture, I would like to introduce you to a new student"

The whole class went silent. A new fish in the market?

"Come in"

All the eyes shifted towards the door as it slid. He seemed about 5'7, with raven hair, his face as if carved by angels themselves, rose-tinted lips, and dark brown eyes, how could one look so beautiful?

"Please introduce yourself," the Teacher said with a smile on her face.

"A very good morning to all, my name is Akira, and I look forward to making great memories while being part of this class, let's work and laugh together and enjoy the last 2 years of our school life. Thank you"

Mesmerized by his presence alone, students started cheering and clapping.

"That's so thoughtful of you Akira! Welcome!"

The Teacher looked proud of his confidence. But behind her polite smile, it was all selfishness. And Nobita knew it. Before, Akira there were many new admissions but somehow they all were admitted in different sections. Why you may ask? The grading system. The original class could not be changed, but the new add-ons could.

Ms. Yuri, their class teacher, was the senior coordinator and had made her reputation by giving the best scores among other classes. Dekisugi and he were her aces, while the majority were average. She did background checks on every new admission before admitting them into different sections. The power no other teacher had, and the power she misused.

If Akira was admitted into their section, it simply meant he was special.

Ms Yuri, stood for a while, thinking of a place she could assign to Akira. After a few seconds, she cleared her throat and looked toward Dekisugi.

"Dekisugi?"

"Yes ma'am" Dekisugi stood on his seat.

"If you don't mind can you please sit beside Ida"

Dekisugi's heart sank a little bit but he was happy somehow. Now he would no longer feel anxious and worry about his "accidental" feelings towards Nobita.

Moreover, Ida was a quiet guy. He won't be a bother. And it was still the first bench.

"Yes ma'am" he replied as he picked up his bag.

"Akira, you will sit beside Nobita"

Dekisugi sat beside Ida. But his eyes were fixed in a different direction. He watched as Akira took the seat beside Nobita.

*"Now I would no longer have feelings for him"*

He finally turned away.

"Let's begin today's lecture then!"

[TIME SKIP]

It was the last class. Students were chattering. Ida was asleep. But something was bothering Dekisugi.

Any guesses?

"How you're so fast!" Nobita exclaimed.

"Practice, baby~" Akira smirked.

Not only, they became so close in like 4 hours, but what caught everybody's attention, was that Akira talked formally with everyone but Nobita.

They both said they were just discussing questions, but it seemed more interesting.

*"he never discussed questions with me"*

"Someone is grumpy"

The sudden deep voice almost made Dekisugi jump.