Playlist

I know you- Faye Webster« I'll quiet down if it's what you want, i understand i'm not the only one for you »

« I'll quiet down if it's what you want, i understand i'm not the only one for you »

Halley's comet- Billie Eilish
« What a drag to love you like i do »

Hell N Back- Bakar
« I mixed a lot of love with a lot of drugs than i found you »

I'm yours- Isabel LaRosa
« You're so pretty it hurts baby i'm yours »

Le code- Myth Syzer (french song)
« J'te ferai la cour,oui tous les jours, je te ferai l'amour mon amour mon amour »

Fool- Frankie Cosmos
« You make me feel like a fool waiting for you »

Into it- Chase antlantic
« then i haven't really changed, yeah i'm just confident »

Star shopping- Lil Peep
« I know that i'm not that important to you but to me girl you're so much more than gorgeous so much more than perfect »

The heart wants what it wants- Selena Gomez
« Save your advice 'cause i won't hear you might be right but i don't care »

Blue hair- TV Girl
« From their eyes you'll always be a dumb blond »

Golden hour- Jvke
« It was just two lovers, sittin' in a car listening to Blonde, fallin' for each other »

Reflections- The Neighboorhood (fav band)
« Maby it's a blessing in disguise (i see myself in you) i see my reflection in your eyes »

Wish you well- Brent Faiyaz
« Darling i don't wish you well when you ain't with me, i want you crying, i know it's wrong but i just got to be honest »

Mess it up- Gracie Abrams
« Cause every time I get too close, I just go mess it up,I keep thinking maybe if you let me back in, we can make it better, breaking every habits, pull myself together, you could watch it happen, let it happen, let it happen »

Nervous- The neighbourhood
« Come on baby don't you hurt me anymore, I'm not the same way that I was before, I got goosebumps all over me, when you're around, hard for me to breath »

Back to the old house- The smiths
« And you never knew, how much I really liked you, 'cause I never even told you,oh, and I meant to »