X.

onika tanya.
september 12th.
nyc.

"You like they way I look?"

"I love the way you look," She sat up to kiss me again and again, our eyes following each other's every move, "You're the prettiest woman I know, but you are—"

"Be nice to me."

"No."

The moment she started getting loud with me, I held onto this angry, sexual fervor. She always had something to say back to me, and I was so adamant about firing her. Before I had this damn heart attack and my mom forced her into my damn house, her big mouth ass was out of a job.

I hated her. Then she got here, and she was always in my space, always in my damn face, yelling and letting me get her all worked up. It'd been like that since I had her assigned with me, but it was my mom's fault that she was even here. She was always around, and I knew when I'd taken it too far.

This time, I took it way too far, and I was so turned on. I wasn't going to say that though, and if she hadn't come at me, none of this would have happened in the first place.

What did I look like telling this woman that wanted to kill me, to fuck me? That shit was embarrassing.

I would have held onto that forever, and fired her when she left, just to keep her away from me. But she was right here, inside me, and she was a perfect fit. She touched me and took all of my control away and didn't ask me. I needed that, and I didn't even know it until she gave it to me.

She squeezed my ass and I hissed, the stinging of her slaps finally catching up to me. I didn't wanna look. It felt like she had broken skin, and I was hurting.

Still, I wanted her to slap me up some more and fill me up one more time.

I leaned in to kiss her and she turned her head away from me so that I got her cheek. I sucked my teeth and grabbed her face only for her to pull away from me again.

"Nope. Move."

"You can kiss me but I can't kiss you?"

She leaned back against my headboard, her hands on my waist, her eyes on my frame like she wanted to eat me. She could, but she was acting all stuck up like she hadn't just sprayed all up inside me. I feared she would act like this, and I wanted to cuss her ass out.

I should call my mama. I would, but my phone was broken.

"You're gonna eat and have a bath and lay your ass down before you go into cardiac arrest."

"No. I'm not hungry and I'm not sleepy."

"Don't piss me off little ass girl. Did I ask you anything? Get your ass up and do what I said."

I blinked at her angry face twice, "Okay," I moved out of her lap, reminded with every step that I took that she'd been here, pissed off in between my thighs. She had left her mark and I felt every bit.

"Onika where are you going?"

"You just told me to eat. Stop bothering me."

"I'm not gonna stop bothering you 'cause you act like your brain doesn't work. Get in the bathroom Onika."

I rolled my eyes. She could stop acting like she was running shit, right now. This was my damn house and she was laid up in my bed, because I allowed her to. She was feeling like hot shit when she was just on her back, cumming on my command. So she could really shut her big fucking mouth.

"Onika."

I slammed my bathroom door shut, mumbling, "Shut the fuck up."

"I'm talking to you!"