A/N

This book is dedicated to those who fell hopelessly in love with that annoyingly adorable with blond hair, deep brown eyes, a hot British accent and a beautiful personality. I feel you, hermana.

'Sup shanks. 

Yeah.

I don't talk like that. But you know. Maze Runner fan and all.

Yeah. 

Some things you should probably know about me

1. I'm doing this illegally.

Not ILLEGAL illegal. Illegal as in my parentsdon'knowaboutthisandI'llprobablydieiftheyfindoutcuzwhynot.

Yeah.

2. I'll try to update as often as possible. I want to update as often as possible. But see, hermana, I'm a busy/lazy/procrastinator person.

3. this is the first story I'm writing that's not a school thing. 

Yeah.

That's a lot of yeah's. 

I probably had a point with this. Probably. 

4. I'm (very, but hey that's okay) young and naïve, and I think the world's going to be a joyride, even though my parents have repeatedly screamed at me that the world's a cruel place. So maybe, you guys can, like train me. If you see a typo, yell at me through the comment section. If you don't like a part of my story, or you feel it's contradictory, by all means, go ahead and tell me. I want to know. 

5. I speak multiple languages : English, Sarcasm, Hindi, Book quotes, scraps of Chinese.

6. You may or may not see quotes or ideas from the following books : Harry Potter, everything by Rick Riordan, The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, Divergent, KOTLC, The Cruel Prince, Stalking Jack The Ripper, anything by Cassandra Clare, The Fault in Our Stars, The Inheritance Games, Demon Slayer etc., etc.

7. If you have any good books (either Wattpad or normal), do recommend them. I have read ACOTAR, and a bit of ToG. I'm sorry, but I didn't like them. I'm truly sorry. It's just not the kind of book I like. SJM and me, we don't mix well.

Some things you should know about my story

1. This is a reader x Newt story, and I'll be writing a story following both the books and the movies. 

2. In my book, Y/N's a strong and stubborn character. She's been through hell. She's a survivor. Smart, sassy, cool, whatever. 

3. The story will be written in Y/N and Newt's P.O.V.

4.I will be messing with the timeline and plot a bit, to suit my story better. 

5. I *might* add smut, so if you're aged 13 or below, by all means, go on reading it, if you want to.

6. At the top of each part, there will be a haiku, in true Rick Riordan (Trials of Apollo) style, that I feel suits the vibe of the chapter.

7. Since I'm underestimating the power and knowledge of my readers (it's a bad habit, I know), here's some klunk that you probably already know : 

Y/N - Your name

Y/H/C - Your hair colour 

Y/E/C - Your eye colour

Y/S/C - Your skin colour

8. You might see like random comments that do not make sense to anyone except me from my bestie Notghostieee so like chill.

9. I have picked up a couple of ideas from three Wattpad fanfics : When We're Older by thomasstyles5, the Subject A250 series by quirkykirky and The Other Side by glademother. You should check them out, they're really great books. But you should OBVIOUSLY read my book first. 

DISCLAIMER: All characters belong to James Dashner, except for OCs. I only own the storyline.

If you have a problem with anything I've written above, do whatever you want. 

Enjoy.