Chapter 7

Landon's POV:

Last night was a blur. It was 10am before I woke up and only small images of Harry came to mind when I looked at the empty sheets next to me. A small frown formed on my lips as I rolled over to check my phone for any missed texts or calls. I had began to imagine last night was only dream when I had no missed texts from Harry. I placed my phone down on my night stand and turned over on my back, looking at the ceiling and letting my thoughts overcome me.

A slight knock came from the door followed by my dads voice, "Hey kiddo... Are you going to come out of there anytime soon?" I looked at my clock before answering and I was surprised to see it was 12:45, I hadn't taken my pills, eaten or showered since yesterday morning. I quickly got up and walked out my room, hitting my dad with the door on accident. "I'm sorry", I said gasping, "I didn't mean to.. I just feel like I smell." Giving kiss a good morning hug and running to the bathroom to shower.

"Oh that's you? I had began to think there was a dead animal in here!" He yelled down the hallway followed by distant laughs as I shut the bathroom door. I climbed onto the counter after turning on the shower, letting the water warm fall. I stared at my reflection still pointing out my flaws and feeling guilty for doing so. The steam began to cover my image and I climbed down from the counter and stripped before getting in. The water pressure felt amazing as it massaged my scalp. Showers always relaxed me, they gave me time to think about life and how fucked up things can be. When my mom died i would stand in the shower and just think, and even cry when it got to be too much. My dad said it was weird that i found the shower as an escape. Most kids would go find a hiding place in their closet or under their bed, but for me the shower was mine... it just felt like it washed away all that had gone wrong.

When i felt like the last layer of skin was barely holding on I turned off the shower, grabbing the towel before stepping out and wrapping it around me. Wrapping my hair in a towel, i walked back into my room and slipped on a pair of underwear and a big t shirt before crawling back in bed and turning on my TV. Watching American Horror story seemed to speed up time because looking at my phone it was 7 and i could hear my dad coming up the stairs to say goodbye before he left for work.

"Goodnight Kiddo, please eat something," he said, placing a kiss on my forehead before walking out my room and closing the door behind him.

I looked at my phone again to see if i had any missed texts and there were none. I placed my phone down once again and felt my self growing frustrated. I focused my attention back on the TV and tried to find a flaw in Evan Peters. Seeing him insane made me want to reach through the screen and pinch his cheeks and that was the last thought that came to mind before my eyes slowly fluttered to sleep.

*fast forward to Friday*

Its Friday now and i have yet to have a conversation with Harry face to face or even over text. He moved seats, doesn't make eye contact, no longer joins me in the library or my locker. I had began to grow irritated towards him and i finally was going to do something about it after 6 days.

The bell rang and Harry was the first out of the class, and at lunch he wasn't with his group like he had been for the last week. I was getting tired of this bullshit I haven't done anything wrong. I can see harry at his locker grabbing his books, so i knew this was the right time to confront him. I don't even warn him before i grab his arm and drag him into the nearest janitors closet.

"What the hell Landon?!" he yelled trying to push past me. Instead of letting him leave i pushed him back. Its like i couldn't stop pushing him. All the anger i felt i let it out on him.

"You," push.

"Are," push

"A dick," push. He looked shocked because he has never seen me this mad before. He grabbed my hands and but both of them into his big ones. I tried to free them from his hands, but his grip was too tight.