Missing.

Just a fair warning uhm this will be a sad scenario where you find out that Finney had gotten kidnapped by the grabber 🤧

Y/n's pov:
______________________________________________________________

The school day had ended off normal, as usual I waited for Finney and Gwen outside of the school doors so we could walk home together.
Once I finally set my eyes on them, well mainly Finney. My eyes brightening and smiling happily, as I looked at how cute Finney looks.

Then Finney looked over at me finally his eyes also brightening and a smile plastered on his face. Lord how I loved that look. I snapped out of my thoughts about Finney as Gwen began talking, "Okay lovebirds stop staring at each other and let's start walking home."

Immediately Finney and I blushed hard before yelling Gwen's name in synch, "Gwen!"

"What?? It's the truth you two always get so happy when you're with each other. Anyways come on let's get going."

Me and Finney slowly having our blush calm down our faces we began to just walk and begin our journey back home.

After a few minutes had passed Gwen turned down a sidewalk before saying, "Okay this is where we part cya!"

"Whoa wait- where are you going?" Questioned Finney.

"I'm staying over at Susie's tonight, it's Friday so." Explained Gwen.

"Ok I'll look after dad."

"Okay thanks kid. Bye Y/n! Have fun walking home together lovebirds!" Gwen waved goodbye while laughing at both Finney and I's reaction to her calling us, 'LoveBirds' as I waved back to her and continued on walking with Finney blush covering our faces madly. Until we got to the street where we'd part.

"Okay this is my stop Finney, thanks for walking home with me." I smiled softly to Finney, not wanting to leave his side yet.

"It's no problem N/n just get home safe Alright?"

"Don't worry I will, bye Finney." I replied waving goodbye to him and having a soft blush on my face. Feeling sad though that I won't be able to be right beside Finney any longer.

Time skip to Y/N's home.
______________________________________________________________

I was sitting down in my living room watching the tv as it played, "Into The Dragon" me and Finney's all time favorite movie. It always reminded me of the good memories we had together. I continued eating at the popcorn I made, but abruptly stopped when my mom called for me to go into the kitchen.

Thinking of all the terrible things of done, since I originally thought I was in trouble, slowly walked into the living room to see my mom sitting down her forearms resting on the counter resting her chin on her hands. Confused I sat down before questioning my mom.

"Mom...what's going on..?"

"Sweetie..do you know a kid named Finney Blake?"

"Yeah I do, he's my best friend actually why?" I asked confused, my eyes getting filled with worry at the sight of my mom's eyes watering.

"Uhm..it's gonna be hard to say this and for you to take in dear but...Finney...Finney's missing."

What.

It took me a few moments to process on what the hell she just said.

"Wha-what are you talking about..?" I replied my voice getting shaky, and eyes watering threatening to fall down. Also, not wanting to believe in my mom for saying that.

"I'm saying that Finney was the next victim to the grabber. He got kidnapped Y/n." My mom cried, beginning to break down having to bring up this bad news to her own daughter about her little girls best friend being missing.

Missing. That was the only word going through my mind as I felt my heart begin to shatter and my throat getting filled with a lump.

Missing.

Missing.

Missing

Missing.

Missing.

Missing.

Missing.

Missing.

Missing.

Missing.

The tears that filled my eyes to the brim now began to run down my face. My heart completely shattering thinking on what could be happening to Finney right at this very moment.

I couldn't lose him. No, no I needed him. There's no way in hell I'll ever be able to live without him here with me. What about Gwen? Gosh she's definitely devastated. I need to check up on her tomorrow at school.

Meanwhile as I was stuck in my thoughts. My mom just watched me sitting there not moving at all as the tears roamed down my face taking in all of the information I had been told. Having her tears run down her face as well.

I then had a sense of determination of finding Finney, 'I am going to find you Finney.' I thought. 'Please, just...keep fighting. For me. For Gwen. Please....be alive, and safe Finney. I love you...'

The end.
________________________________________________________