Finally Outside

⚠️ This imagine will also contain violence, cursing, and mentions of blood ⚠️

The imagine is when you and Finney got off of the phone with Robin in the basement, getting ready to fight the Grabber.

Y/n's pov:
______________________________________________________________

Finney and I were breathing heavily, as we waited for the Grabber to show up through the door. With only one question on my mind.

Were we really gonna pull it off?

I mean sure I had some hopes of finally being able to get out of here after being stuck in this crappy basement with Finney, but I just kept getting negative thoughts that we weren't gonna make it out. And that we'll both...

Die.

That was the last thing I wanted to happen to Finney and I. My mind was only to Gwen and My parents, gosh they would be devastated. But enough talking, Finney and I began to hear footsteps slowly move down the stairs.

Finney and I looked at each other, Finney gripping onto the phone tighter.

"You ready?" Was all I could make out to Finney, obviously being completely terrified for what lies ahead.

"Yeah, I'm ready...are you?" Finney replied.

"Yup..I think so." I replied back unsure.

We immediately turned to look back at the door hearing the familiar creak it made when the Grabber went to open it. We were prepared. The door slowly swung open, revealing someone else that wasn't the Grabber?

Finney and I both relaxed slightly, when the guy before us started to speak, "No fucking way," he said before continuing, "I mean I knew he was hiding something from me down here, but holy Mary mother of God."

"Can- can you help us? Please go call my Dad my sister just please can you help-" Finney began rambling on looking at the guy desperately wanting to get help. Before the guy interrupted him.

"Whoa, whoa slow- slow down kid he's not...he's not here right now man, My names Max man, stay uh- stay calm. my brother had to go to work," The guy named Max explained, "Jesus, no wonder why he was freaking out this morning man."

"Hey, do you two wanna hear the story on how I found you guys?" Max began smiling, while me and Finney started shaking our heads yelling no, when we heard another pair of footsteps going down the stairs.

Max started to walk while swinging the door more wide open, revealing The Grabber walking down the staircase with an axe in his hand. "Hey it's okay we can talk about thi-" In one swift movement The Grabber had swung his axe straight into Max's head causing blood to flow heavily.

Finney and I both screamed in terror as we watched Max's body go limp falling straight to the floor. We looked at his body for a few more seconds before turning our attention back to The Grabber as he turned to face us.

"Look at what you made me do," The Grabber began, "You two made me kill my brother. He was an idiot...but he was my idiot."

Completely disgusting.

"Well Max looks like you'll find those Missing kids after all, looks like I'm going to have to put you with the others. And now you two," The Grabber turned to us slowly, "what's with the phone huh?! I told you it doesn't work!"

Finney and I were just standing there dumbfounded at the sight before us.

"You see normally I would use a knife but, you two. You two are special, Finney and Y/n. So I want this to really...hurt." The Grabber continued while pulling the axe out of Max's head. I cringed at the sight.

"Samson!" The Grabber called out. Next, we see a big bull dog coming down the stairs growling and barking at us. The Grabber looked at us, then back at his dog tying it to something near the wall so it couldn't get near us yet.

Then the Grabber sprinted towards us without any warning. Finney and I panicked. Finney grabbed onto my hand while dragging me to where the toilet was. The Grabber's axe grazing against my shoulder. But the adrenaline was extremely strong so I didn't even feel it.

We jumped over the hole of dirt we created and landed onto the other side away from the Grabber. The Grabber took no hesitation before running straight at us again, I quickly grabbed onto the cord we set down, having it be a trip wire. The Grabber then fell into the hole we all heard a loud,

SNAP.

The Grabber screamed in pain letting go of the axe having it fall near me and Finney. Finney took no hesitation to use the fighting technique he learned from Robin on the phone. I then recalled the steps as Finney used them into action.

'You raise the phone,

Take a fast step back,

Step forward,

Step back,

Then Swing!'

And it was actually working! Although The Grabber then caught onto his movements, grabbed onto Finney's arm trying to drag him down into the hole with him. Finney didn't allow that to happen though. Finney immediately took off The Grabbers mask, causing The Grabber to cover his face being distracted.

Finney landed a hit onto The Grabber again. I looked down at the phone cord getting an idea.

"Hand me the Phone." I demanded to Finney. He looked at me confused. "Just hand it over I have an idea to finally end this bastard."

Finney only nodded his head while handing me the phone. I looked back at the cord, and The Grabber. Next, I took action jumping over The Grabber and wrapping the cord around his neck, causing him to choke. I held The Grabber at my mercy like that for a few more seconds, when we all heard the familiar ring tone.

I looked back at Finney slightly, while placing the phone at The Grabbers ear saying, "It's for you."

"Welcome to the nightmare end of your pathetic little life!"

Then laughing occurred, "You. Don't. Have. Much. Time."

"Today's the day motherfucker!"

"I can't kill you hijo de puta! So Y/n's gonna do it for me!"

"Finn's arm is mint!"

Was the last thing said before I officially did a powerful tug at the cord hearing a,

CRACK.

coming from The Grabbers neck, then he went limp as I stopped all the force in my hands allowing him to sink slowly into the hole. I stood up looking at The Grabber and back to Finney. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. The both of us glad that we got rid of this bastard.

I dropped the phone on the ground before grabbing Finney by the hand, looking at him happily. Finney turned grabbing a piece of meat at the freezer chucking it towards the dog, distracting it. Soon, we looked at each other, finally relief washing over us as we turned to the staircase slowly walking up it.

We reached the door with Griffin's bike lock on it. Finney placed in the code allowing the lock to come down, slowly falling to the floor. I allowed Finney to open the door and we were met with a bright light, and warm weather.

The end.
________________________________________________________