5 - Thank you

Mile

"I eat alone all my life, i will never refuse a chance to eat with my team and friend" his words seem cant leave my mind. Why it sound so sad. Apo is it weird if i stay with bright i ask my best friend. Why he ask me back. He is so pitiful, he is being alone all his life, at least within our marriage i want him to feel a family i said. Is it pity or anything else apo ask me. It purely pity i said. Really, i never see you care this much about anyone before apo said. Because this is my first marriage, i dont have other husband you can compare to i reply to apo. He just chuckle and reply you are right. It normal husband to stay together but for your case its depend on you. You just need to remember who his foster family is apo said. The word foster itself explain everything i said. You already have your decision, you dont need to ask me apo said and continue his game.

After a long consideration i decide to move into penthouse. I cant let my husband keep eating outside. I know he wont move into my villa if i ask too. He love the penthouse so much. Now i am waiting for my husband. Its already 12 pm. I know he always late because of his schedule. But he is free today. Apo,can you check where is my husband now, i ask my bestfriend aka my PA.
Boss he now at the lake at the neighbourhood, apo said. Lake, i ask again. Yes lake, he still there , apo said. Why, i ask apo. He is in bad mood, he just come from joss party, apo report. Check what happen and send me the location i said and quickly grab my car key.

Knock knock , i knock his car window. He is in deep crying that he fail to notice i was standing beside his car for five minutes. He now look at me and quickly wipe his tears. What are you doing here, i ask him. He refuse to talk. Leave me alone, he said. And leave you crying like a loser here, i ask him firmly. I am so angry right now. I clearly give him so much power but still he get bullied. He look and glare at me. You can glare and angry with me but being bully by mere luke, the boy who good for nothing, i said cruelly. You, he try fight but lost his word. Leave me alone if you want to scold and insulting me,  he said again and keep wiping his tears. He look so pitiful but like a stupid guy he keep being bully. I told you to call me if anything happen, but what are you doing, crying like a loser here, i scold him again. If i call you, will you come, he ask me loudly again. I told you, i just one call away, i said firmly. Do you mean it, he ask me again now a bit softer. I never break my promise, i said firmly. He now look at me with sparkle eyes. Can you help me,  he ask me while trying to stop crying. He is the most annoying and beautiful guy i ever seen. The way he ask for help is adorable. Can you, he ask me again full of expectation when i only stare at him. What the big deal that you cry nonstop here, i ask him. You will help me, he ask me again with a smile. I only can sigh and look at my husband now. Lets go back, we will think of something, i said and pull him out. Really, he ask me a bit excited while wiping his tears. After he lock his car i bring him to my car. He now look like a docile deer looking at me happily. I slowly wipe his face which are wet with tears. Stupid.

Go and rest, i will think of something, I promise, i said. He nod and slowly walk to his room. What happen, i ask apo. After i listen to apo story, i only can sigh How could i marry to this innocent stupid man. He just need to mention my name and all of the accussion will be a joke. That luke is really something, make a story in front of joss to make him look bad. If he ever suck any dick, it will be mine i said angrily. How could that docile lamb run from the party and give a chance for people to talk. After a long thought, Apo invite everybody at joss birthday for a high tea. I want to see everyone who bully my husband. Are you sure boss, apo ask again. What are you expect me to do. My husband crying like crazy, i need to show him how powerful we are. I think he still doubt of my power, i said angrily. Wow, its amazing how that bright can make mile almighty react to this stupid rumours. You are whipped, apo said and immediately end the call before my scolding.

Good morning, i greet him who now ready to work. Breakfirst, i ask him. He look at me weirdly. What are you doing here phi, he ask clearly show how he dont want to see me here. What an ugrateful kitten. Good news, i will be staying here from today, my villa under renovation, i smoothly lie. What, he ask me loudly. Sorry, i mean why here, you can stay at your other house or hotel, he quickly give suggestion to me. No, i will stay here to prevent you from being bullied again, i said. It wont happen again, can you forget what i ask before, he ask me slowly. No, eat your food i said. Again he look so reluctant but quietly eat his podridge. Its yummy phi, he said with his big eyes. I just chuckle. Eat, you can have more. We have a pot of podridge, i said. Thank you, he said happily. He try to get up when he hear the bell but i ask him to continue eating. I know it apo. Come and join us phi, he happily invite apo. He quickly get a bowl for apo. Why you have sudden renovation phi, he ask me. What renovation apo ask. I quickly kick his leg. Yes, that renovation, why you need renovation he ask me back. Now my husband look at me and apo. I dont like the color of my villa now, i quickly come with another lie. I can see apo enjoy this. Such a waste my husband said. Yup really wastefull apo said and winking at me. I cant do anything right now but listen to bright and apo talking. Thank you for the food phi he said again before leave for his work.

28.07.23