8 - I must be crazy

Bright

When i agree to move in to phi mile villa i am ready for anything. I have no expectation for love but i only hope that we can be a friend. I know he is nice guy.  From this past month i can see he is gentleman but very cold to others except for his close friend. He is so humble and enjoy quiet life. Before, i dont know why plowden family always talk about how dangerous their family can be. But living with him and look how he handle luke case and his business i now know he dont even blink to kill anyone. He just live in his own life he choose. I am so jelous how he can be that strong. Its not an easy thing for me.

I will call you later he said while packing his bag. He will be outstation for a week. I know he is busy man.  Do you need this, i ask him and show him a towel. He nod and i help him to fold and keep it in his lugage. Will you be okay staying here alone, he ask me for a thousand time. I can ask grandpa to accompany you, he said sincerely. They will really happy, he said.  I roll my eyes and annoying said. I will be okay, i live alone all my life, i said. He now look at me dearly. That was before me happen, i wont let you feel alone again, he said and softly touch my hair. That make me stunned and felt shy. I have crazy schedule, it wont be nice to let elder waiting for me, i finally said. He now smile and nod. Okay then, time to go. Take care he said and slowly pull me into his hug. Now, i dont feel ackward because since the day we live together he make sure he hug me everyday. Take care, i said slowly.  Hermm  he reply. I look at him dearly. Take care, he said again and kiss my forehead. This is his first time kissing me. I can felt how my face blushing.  Are you shy, he ask me and chuckle. No, i am not i said and push him to move. I dont want him to see my red face. He just laugh and walk to the door. I will call you, he said and leave .

Bright you look different now, win said. What , i ask him. I dont know, you are shining and look happier win said. I look at win weirdly and just laugh. I mean it, i dont know what, but you definitely look differ, win said again. Are you in love, he ask me.  No, that my taboo word. You know it, i said reply to win. That only excuse win said. I know you use that as  excuse to reject me, he said. We now can talk about this openly. We already past the phase to know each other. I am glad he still choose to believe me after all slander and hate plowden family have done. He is like phi joss,  a few people who trust and love me.
I dont know win, but i love what i have now, i said and quickly reply to my husband message. I know he is busy but he make sure to remind me to eat even in his hectic work. Its funny when right now he and phi apo know my schedule better compare to me. Who are you keep messaging, win ask me. No one, i reply and smile. Then i wink to metawin

Why are you still outside, phi mile ask me suddenly. He know i already end my even a few hours ago. Are you at the club, he ask he ask me again. Now , I felt like cheating husband been caught when he ask me that way. Cant i be here, i ask him back. Yes, no, i mean you should inform me, he said. Why, i ask him. Why, he ask me back. You should know why, he said a bit frustrated. I really cant response to that, so i keep quiet. Okay, i am sorry, i am over reaction, he finally cool down. Are you alone, he ask me again, i know he is worry and i dont use to people care about me. I dont know that i need to inform him everything. No, i am with my team. Dont worry i said. I am sorry, enjoy your outing he said and end the call. I felt a bit uncomfortable and guilty. I felt i hurt phi mile.What wrong bright ,one of our stylist ask. Nothing phi i said. After a while i finally ask my stylist.  Phi, have you inforn your wife before coming here. He look at me weirdly. He will be die if he dont my other staff said and laugh. Is she that scary, i ask full of honestly. Now all of them laugh loud. No she is not, my stylist said after the laugh. I dont want her to worry, and waiting for me, he said.  Will you angry if your wife dont tell you before she go to somewhere, i ask again. I cant say angry,  but more to worry my stylist said. So, we decide to update each other he said. Now i felt more guilty.  Win look at me wierdly. What wrong, he ask me. Nothing, i will go home first, i said and quickly leave the team. Bright, wait for me, my manager shout.

So the prince are having fun, suddenly luke block me. I walk away and try to avoid him. I know he dont dare to hit me when i am fully awake. I am a strong guy. I can fight if i want. Stop acting so full of yourself he said angrily. You will be a slut if that bastard leave you. That jerk is good for nothing. He is so dumb to fall for some loser like you. That bastard must be stupid and crazy luke said cursing my husband. I dont care if he curse me but cursing my husband is out of boundary. I look at him angrily. What, you want to hit me, he ask me try to provoke. Yes, i said and punch him as hard as i could. I look at luke who fell down because he was not expecting this. It was a moment when i lost my cool. I am really angry so i try to beat him again. Khun bright, suddenly a few man come and hold me. Please stop, one of the man said. We are from Romsaithong, please  go, we will settle this, one of the other man said. I really cant believe my eyes. Where are they come from. What going on. I only can see luke yelling and getting angry but was block by this Romsathong people.
I must be crazy. What should i do now. I am in real trouble now. Phi mile will hate me for real.

29.07.23